What should I do if my xbox one x was stolen

Discus and support What should I do if my xbox one x was stolen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox was stolen when i went to jail for a day. I dont know if it was my supposed friend that took it or if it was my younger brother. How should I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zackery Hall, May 29, 2023.

1. Zackery Hall
    Zackery Hall Guest

My xbox was stolen when i went to jail for a day. I dont know if it was my supposed friend that took it or if it was my younger brother. How should I proceed with this situation?

:)

Zackery Hall, May 29, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Please note, Xbox cannot and will not provide any details as to its location to you, law enforcement must subpoena them, and the information will be provided in accordance with local laws.
  3. Fingleberries Win User

Confirm whether a friend / relative borrow it, as you think may have happened, or whether it was stolen.

If you believe it to be stolen, then you should:

• File a police report according to the local laws.
      • Details of your console, including serial number, etc. should be available under you Mìcrosoft account (viewable on https://account.microsoft.com)
    • After filing the police report, report the console as stolen to XBox support.
      • Having the Police report / file number will be useful here.
      • The Xbox team may take action here (perhaps including issuing a console ban, which is why it was important to confirm first whether it was stolen or borrowed - you don't want to inadvertently ban your own console, if it was only borrowed).
    • If your console is covered by your household/renters insurance, you may be able to make a claim here - although this may affect your future premium for insurance (varies by region).
  4. Turntup4000 Win User

if your xbox gets stolen is there any way to trak it ?

I Just got my xbox stolen what should i do
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

My console was stolen what should I do?

They can likely freeze your account so that nothing can be done with it. I would call support and explain things. I know they freeze your account during an unauthorized access investigation, they might be able to do the same because of the theft. 1-800-4MYXBOX
    for the US and Canada.
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

My console was stolen what should I do?

I would also change your login details asap.
Thema:

1. What should I do if my xbox one x was stolen - Similar Threads - should was stolen

2. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?: There’s a series s with 2 memory card and 2 controllers but it’s cheap to get but there’s a series x going for 300, would getting the series S be worth to get rn? submitted by...
  5. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  6. overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud

in XboX Insiders
    overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud: overwatch 2in xbox cloud could be so usefull submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Low_965 [link] [comments]
  7. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  8. My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?: I turned on my xbox and just reliazed that the power button is not on even though I didint touch the settings. I cleared the area as I just moved it from one from to another. [img]...
  9. My microsoft account has been stolen due to poorly secured email, what should i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been stolen due to poorly secured email, what should i do?: My whole email was stolen, an email linked with microsoft and other accounts such as mojang and riot. Few weeks ago i woke up with a sms, saying that my phone number was removed from my microsoft...
  10. My console was stolen what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My console was stolen what should I do?: plz help... My xbox1s was stolen... Police report has been filed... Is there anythin microsoft can help with? 3adb02fd-a95c-4297-aa37-853462e2e562