What should I do if I can't look at group post but there's no error message tho

Discus and support What should I do if I can't look at group post but there's no error message tho in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I tried to reset and go offline then online I'm using Xbox xs 663655c2-14ee-4abf-9e92-46908c155512 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by M1976_969, Feb 2, 2023.

1. M1976_969
    M1976_969 Guest

I tried to reset and go offline then online I'm using Xbox xs

:)

M1976_969, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Can you please let me know what is your current NAT Type?

Settings > General > Network Settings > Test NAT Type.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I'm sorry for that, do you have a different network connection that we can try to use such as a mobile hotspot?
  5. Francia J. Win User

It should be OPEN and that may have caused the issue. Please try connecting wirelessly just to check if the issue is with the cable.
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

I can't post a Looking For Group post

Hi there Feder welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Unfortunately, it seems a lot of users are experiencing this, have you tried posting on a different device
Thema:

1. What should I do if I can't look at group post but there's no error message tho - Similar Threads - should can't group

2. My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?: Hi! I have a problem with my xbox elite controller series 2. initially I connected my controller via bluetooth on windows 10, then I bought an xbox dongle adapter to reduce latency, but it ended...
  3. I can't configure my Transcend HDD on my Xbox 360 and it shows an error. What should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't configure my Transcend HDD on my Xbox 360 and it shows an error. What should I do?: I got an Xbox 360 from my friend earlier, and I want to connect my external HDD to that. The format of my HDD is FAT32, and it says it can make it suitable for my Xbox 360 and that I should...
  4. I can't sign in ive tried EVERTHING. What should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in ive tried EVERTHING. What should I do?: I can't sign into my xbox account on my console, it just sends me to a loading screen and then return me to the home menu. I've tried everything ; hard reset, power cycle, connecting a wired...
  5. I can't sign into the Xbox app on my Samsung Smart TV, what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into the Xbox app on my Samsung Smart TV, what should I do?: I've tried signing into the Xbox app on the Samsung Gaming Hub, but each time I do, the TV screen says "Couldn't sign you in. Something went wrong.". I would also like to say that there is...
  6. I can't install the xbox app on my pc what should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install the xbox app on my pc what should I do?: the xbox installer is stuck and doesn't install the app 4888c050-ce75-4a5a-b73f-feb7242265e9
  7. I can't get new perks in Xbox game pass ultimate. What should I do to get them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get new perks in Xbox game pass ultimate. What should I do to get them?: I want new perks in Game pass. 0187df6e-f5ae-480e-9fa0-2df06234708d
  8. How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...: I really need to figure out how to get this fixed. I'm clueless on what to do here. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Subnautica, I'm at a lose. My one saved game with 3+ days of play time is now...
  9. Hi, I can't connect to multiplayer in age of empires 2 game, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, I can't connect to multiplayer in age of empires 2 game, what should I do?: Hi, I can't connect to multiplayer in age of empires 2 game, what should I do? 41376475-11aa-4502-b2b7-0ef67807a93a
  10. Can't start Metro Last Light Redux on Game Pass, even though it should be on game pass (To...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Metro Last Light Redux on Game Pass, even though it should be on game pass (To...: So, i saw that Metro Last Light would be removed from game pass on the 31st of August. i decided to quickly play it so i dont have to buy it later. i last played it today at 13:00, then played...