What should I do if I bought a Fifa 23 (Xbox one) disc, but it is scratched, can I change...

Discus and support What should I do if I bought a Fifa 23 (Xbox one) disc, but it is scratched, can I change... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the game in the Prism store (espoo), I came home and the disc was scratched, what should I do in this situation?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Artem Fung, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Artem Fung
    Artem Fung Guest

What should I do if I bought a Fifa 23 (Xbox one) disc, but it is scratched, can I change...

I bought the game in the Prism store (espoo), I came home and the disc was scratched, what should I do in this situation?

:)

Artem Fung, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

What should I do if I bought a Fifa 23 (Xbox one) disc, but it is scratched, can I change it? or how can I download the game without a disc

Since you just bought it, contact the store about exchanging it.
  3. kamilah propes Win User

My fifa 19 refuses to install

I tried downloading another game and it downloaded, but still didn’t download fifa 19. I just tried using another console and it’s doing the same thing. The disc I’m using right now is a new one and there are no scratches on the disc. I bought a new one because the old disc was doing the same thing even though there was no scratches.
  4. Giancar10 Win User

Redeeming fifa points with a code

Im just bow noticing i bought fifa 22 points instead of 23 🤦‍♂️. But i think i can transfer my fifa points so i should be good
  5. Kim Notman1 Win User

How can i get my fifa 23 progress on xbox across to new series s

So if fifa 23 was bought via the disc and down To xbox one we can't carry progress over , is that correct . Sorry im not very technical thanks
  6. Rus Harr Win User

FIFA 23 Xbox one version purchased on a Xbox series X console.

I have the same problem. I have just bought the wrong Fifa 23 version. Instead of Fifa 23 x box series S accidentally I bought xbox one version. And didn't even installed it. Let's wait for the refund result as I made a ticket refund recently.
Thema:

1. What should I do if I bought a Fifa 23 (Xbox one) disc, but it is scratched, can I change... - Similar Threads - should bought Fifa

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?: Everything was alright until I reedem the code battlenet told me it would take few hours for the coins to appear but it's been 2 days in battlenet they said sometimes it takes 24 hours but I am...
  4. why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should: I bought a game (MW2) on my Xbox a little while ago and I'm switching to PC and will I be able to download that game on my PC because when I tried it woudnt let me...
  5. I bought Diablo4 but there is no content to download. what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Diablo4 but there is no content to download. what should I do?: As I say in the title, I purchased Diablo4 standard edition but there is no download content available. it is however the official release day and I am the owner of this edition on my console....
  6. War thunder didnt give me my premium account or golden eagles i bought. What should i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War thunder didnt give me my premium account or golden eagles i bought. What should i do?: I bought a new add on for war thunder, it was called the edge of the shell pack or something of that sort and it said i would receive 7 days of premium account and 1000 golden eagles so i bought...
  7. I purchased beyond light for destiny 2 i should have got my exotic weapon when i bought it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased beyond light for destiny 2 i should have got my exotic weapon when i bought it...: Hi i purchased beyond light for destiny 2 pre order 35mins ago i should have gotten my exotic weapon but it has not arrived in my game.i checked my paypal account and i have indeed been billed for...
  8. I bought minecraft java, and apparently i should get bedrock for free but it says play trial ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft java, and apparently i should get bedrock for free but it says play trial ?: according to: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/java---bedrock-edition-pc-out-june-7 i should have bedrock now, but i dont :/ c3279a2b-3b0f-4ebb-9efc-129b4093431b
  9. I bought a PC version of Cricket 19 instead for my console by mistake. Now, what should I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a PC version of Cricket 19 instead for my console by mistake. Now, what should I...: I bought a PC version of Cricket 19 instead for my console by mistake. Now, what should I do to make for my console? 4acb6992-faec-41e3-b267-59831effefe7
  10. I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount: I am not paying 30$ for grand theft auto 5 I bought stander edition and I got disc with me. I am not paying 60$ for kingdom hearts again it’s 5 or 10 years old no new freaking content . I am not...