What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

Discus and support What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by john buchholtz, Apr 21, 2024.

1. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

How can I get the code or get my points back?

:)

john buchholtz, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I never received a code

Hi there John, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please keep in mind that the email that includes the Robux code may take up to 24 hours to arrive, so if that time period hasn't passed yet, it's advisable to wait. Also, make sure to check your spam/junk folder in case it's there.

If more than 24 hours pass without you receiving the email then I recommend going to the order history of your Microsoft Rewards account using the following link and pressing the "Resend" button to have code sent to you by email again:

https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/orderhistory

[​IMG]

If you still don't receive the email after doing this or if it doesn't appear in your order history, then it's necessary for you to contact Microsoft Rewards Support directly for assistance through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Smwutches Win User

how do I earn robux?

Do activities in the Rewards program to earn Rewards points, then use those points to redeem Robux gift cards.
  4. Andrea Pagani2 Win User

100 Robux option gone from Microsoft Rewards?????? When is it coming back????????

27 maggio 2023

The 100 Robux option in Microsoft Rewards has disappeared like it had in 2021, I know that the rewards team has run out of 100 robux gift cards due to popular demand.

But does anyone know when they gift cards are coming
  5. Micio_99 Win User

Roblox gift card

I bought a roblox add-on (400 robux) thanks to microsoft rewards, i recieved the email of the payment but didn't get any code (giftcard code i suppose) so i can't reedem it. What should I do?
  6. Tibi123 Win User

Why do I can't change the robux price

I share the same issue, when I try to 100 robux from the rewards program it only shows 800 robux
Thema:

What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

1. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I... - Similar Threads - should bought 100

2. I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?: Everything was alright until I reedem the code battlenet told me it would take few hours for the coins to appear but it's been 2 days in battlenet they said sometimes it takes 24 hours but I am...
  3. why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should: I bought a game (MW2) on my Xbox a little while ago and I'm switching to PC and will I be able to download that game on my PC because when I tried it woudnt let me...
  4. I bought Diablo4 but there is no content to download. what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Diablo4 but there is no content to download. what should I do?: As I say in the title, I purchased Diablo4 standard edition but there is no download content available. it is however the official release day and I am the owner of this edition on my console....
  5. War thunder didnt give me my premium account or golden eagles i bought. What should i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War thunder didnt give me my premium account or golden eagles i bought. What should i do?: I bought a new add on for war thunder, it was called the edge of the shell pack or something of that sort and it said i would receive 7 days of premium account and 1000 golden eagles so i bought...
  6. I purchased beyond light for destiny 2 i should have got my exotic weapon when i bought it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased beyond light for destiny 2 i should have got my exotic weapon when i bought it...: Hi i purchased beyond light for destiny 2 pre order 35mins ago i should have gotten my exotic weapon but it has not arrived in my game.i checked my paypal account and i have indeed been billed for...
  7. I bought minecraft java, and apparently i should get bedrock for free but it says play trial ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft java, and apparently i should get bedrock for free but it says play trial ?: according to: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/java---bedrock-edition-pc-out-june-7 i should have bedrock now, but i dont :/ c3279a2b-3b0f-4ebb-9efc-129b4093431b
  8. What should I do if I bought a Fifa 23 (Xbox one) disc, but it is scratched, can I change...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do if I bought a Fifa 23 (Xbox one) disc, but it is scratched, can I change...: I bought the game in the Prism store (espoo), I came home and the disc was scratched, what should I do in this situation? 830e6aa9-8316-4a6a-a1a9-3770deebc4af
  9. I bought a PC version of Cricket 19 instead for my console by mistake. Now, what should I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a PC version of Cricket 19 instead for my console by mistake. Now, what should I...: I bought a PC version of Cricket 19 instead for my console by mistake. Now, what should I do to make for my console? 4acb6992-faec-41e3-b267-59831effefe7
  10. I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount: I am not paying 30$ for grand theft auto 5 I bought stander edition and I got disc with me. I am not paying 60$ for kingdom hearts again it’s 5 or 10 years old no new freaking content . I am not...