What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th?

Discus and support What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I was off I would do Blair Witch again. 76b726f4-1ff9-4cc6-b3de-7dd63c07b45a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Real Dangerr, Sep 15, 2019.

  1. Real Dangerr
    Real Dangerr Guest

    What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th?


    If I was off I would do Blair Witch again.

    :)
     
    Real Dangerr, Sep 15, 2019
    #1
  2. Tomesso Win User

    What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th?

    Friday the 13th game. It's not scary, but pretty fun to play with friends.
  3. XsmkstarzX Win User

    What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th?

    Hello Goth Vampirella,

    Well I always enjoyed Friday the 13th, So I got to get it off with a few games of F13. I might switch it up with some Blair Witch or DBD.
  4. MetalNutz Win User

    What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th?

    I just finished my first play through of Blair Witch. Not that scary though lol
  5. yobrizo Win User

    What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th?

    Hello. clearly the game of Friday the 13th or that of the blair witch
  6. Biggshow Win User

    What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th?

    Outlast :)
    I forgot I had this game.. Thanks for the reminder!
Thema:

What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th?

Loading...
  1. What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th? - Similar Threads - Scary Game Are

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. new scary xbox hacker situation needs to be stopped

    in XboX Insiders
    new scary xbox hacker situation needs to be stopped: Hey guys have you all heard of the situation where hackers can now wrongly perma ban your account by sending fake accounts to mass report you which gets past auto moderation therefore landing you...