What ring is the Chromium Edge in right now?

Discus and support What ring is the Chromium Edge in right now? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am in alpha ring and heard that the new edge was in alpha but idk if that person got it mixed up with alpha skip ahead. I went to edge to check and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/No-Square4555, May 18, 2021.

  1. What ring is the Chromium Edge in right now?


    I am in alpha ring and heard that the new edge was in alpha but idk if that person got it mixed up with alpha skip ahead. I went to edge to check and on the insider app but I can't find anything. Do I have to do something to get it or is it just in skip ahead for now?

    submitted by /u/No-Square4555
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/No-Square4555, May 18, 2021
    #1
  2. Azvya Erstevan I Win User

    Cannot change my xbox gamertag, it shows 500 error

    Apparently it works in Chromium, but not in Edge Browser, ironic
  3. BarrelTerror18 Win User

    Insider Program and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 issue

    I'm having the same problem.

    If the browser is built on chromium it seems this occurs

    Browsers Affected

    Microsoft Edge (Chromium)

    Opera

    Opera GX

    Mozilla Firefox

    Google Chromium

    Google Chrome

    Internet Explorer 11 however isn't affected
  4. Davisteinmetz Win User

    Login issues with FlightSimulator.com Insider program

    the chrome not open somenthing legacy edge opera others don't know more chrome and edge based in chromium no.
  5. Nick Hern Win User

    Is edge chromium for xbox one consoles

    Not yet on newest chromium edge version but should be in the near future.
  6. Hi Im Swat Win User

    Microsoft edge chromium?

    The new Chromium Edge browser is not out to the public yet. It is currently still in testing.
Thema:

What ring is the Chromium Edge in right now?

Loading...
  1. What ring is the Chromium Edge in right now? - Similar Threads - ring Chromium Edge

  2. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  8. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  9. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  10. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. Is chromium available to delta ring

    ,
  2. Is chrominium available for omega ring