What ring do I have to be in to do console streaming and how do I get there?

Discus and support What ring do I have to be in to do console streaming and how do I get there? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am currently in the omega ring and in the west us but it says that console streaming is still not supported in my ring or region, is there a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jstroyr, Feb 29, 2020.

  1. /u/jstroyr
    /u/jstroyr Guest

    What ring do I have to be in to do console streaming and how do I get there?


    I am currently in the omega ring and in the west us but it says that console streaming is still not supported in my ring or region, is there a different ring I should be in, and if so how do I get to that different ring?

    submitted by /u/jstroyr
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/jstroyr, Feb 29, 2020
    #1
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    What do I have to do?

    you need to post on the support forum for a better response
  3. Poofius Win User

    Red Ring console, what to do?

    Throw it off a building, set it on fire, put it in a blender, shoot it with a cannon, blow it up, use the towel trick and play it again, donate it to science, raise it like a child, or toss it from a moving vehicle going 60 mph just to name some things.

    M$ does fix consoles out of warranty for free if it has a certain error code. The two times my console RRoD it was out of warranty and I paid nothing.
  4. voteDC Win User

    Red Ring console, what to do?

    Personally I'd take a stab at fixing it yourself since it is out of warranty. Fixing the RRoD is easy and cheap, which makes the fee Microsoft charge outrageous.
  5. Cronah Win User

    Red Ring console, what to do?

    Yeah, I'd go with calling MS support and seeing what your available options are. Honestly, I would be prepared to buy another $90 warranty off of them. (I think that's how much it is).

    If you don't want to go through with that, then, two words: Sledgehammer, Youtube.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

    Red Ring console, what to do?

    It's been a LONG time since I did this, but Gamestop used to give ~$50.00 for busted xbox's. Granted this was back in like 2007-2008 when my first one died. If money isn't an issue do something creative with it.
Thema:

What ring do I have to be in to do console streaming and how do I get there?

Loading...
  1. What ring do I have to be in to do console streaming and how do I get there? - Similar Threads - ring console streaming

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  4. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  7. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  8. So much pain in alpha ring console update.

    in XboX Insiders
    So much pain in alpha ring console update.: I've been struggling with the Windows 11 updates, especially the 10.0.26100.5721 version and all the others from the past month. I spent almost an hour trying to get it to work, but it kept...
  9. Console shutdown problem after the latest ALPHA ring updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Console shutdown problem after the latest ALPHA ring updates: After the latest ALPHA ring updates, I noticed that the console takes a long time to turn off, I have the console in energy saving mode. I also found the console turned off but instead it was...
  10. Console Malfunction after Beta Ring Update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console Malfunction after Beta Ring Update.: My system recently updated for the beta ring and has since been constantly restarting every 5mins. Anyone else dealing with a similar issue or know of a solution? I've contacted Microsoft support...