What Ring am I on? Where do I Look?

Discus and support What Ring am I on? Where do I Look? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Apologies, I have been in the program for years but haven't been on Reddit in most of that time. Getting back to Reddit I see all these build related... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fillmore80, Nov 28, 2023.

  1. What Ring am I on? Where do I Look?


    Apologies, I have been in the program for years but haven't been on Reddit in most of that time. Getting back to Reddit I see all these build related comments and questions. So I went to the app on my series X, and nowhere in it could I find alpha, beta, etc... how does one know what Insider OS they are running?

    I looked through a large number of the question posts and didn't find an answer. I am sure someone has answered it, but I can't find that either.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Fillmore80
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Fillmore80, Nov 28, 2023
    #1
  2. Varanae Win User

    Gears 3 season pass yet still got charged in marketplace!

    Oh man looks like I've lost my money then. I have no way to ring them, plus I'm in a country where Xbox Live is not supported, I'm not even sure what number I would ring.
  3. KOX KingOfXbox3 Win User

    They Wen That-A-Way Quest?

    I searched the 3 dead guys I killed and I guess I found what I was looking for as it said quest complete. Now I am stuck at a part where I am trying to get into the strip but it says I need 2,000 caps and I only have like 300. What are you supposed to do
    at this spot? There are robots guarding it. I tried to shoot them but it did not turn out to well lol. I believe the quest name is ring a ding ding.
  4. FooFighter62 Win User

    Wont log me onto Live, have to update payment option, when I have none.

    Yes, https://billing.microsoft.com? is where I looked, and no... The pop up showed only on the console, not on xbox.com.

    What is the number I should be ringing for xbox support?
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    Where do I look for invites

    They go into your notifications center thats the little globe in the top left corner
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

    Where am I?

    LOL indeed
    Welcome back. Hopefully you stick around.
Thema:

What Ring am I on? Where do I Look?

Loading...
  1. What Ring am I on? Where do I Look? - Similar Threads - Ring Where

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  4. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  5. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  8. I got suspended for making an LFG where I offered to help Elden Ring players defeat their...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended for making an LFG where I offered to help Elden Ring players defeat their...: I made a Looking For Group Post on Elden Ring where all I did was say that I am willing to help anybody with their bossfights except Fire Giant, Placidusax, Hoarah Loux and Radagon. And I got...
  9. where can i download the preview beta ring 1910

    in XBoX on Consoles
    where can i download the preview beta ring 1910: i need the preview delta ring 1910.190908-1922 SO VERSION, to install it on my new hard drive, i have a xbox one s 1681 [img] 6ca31e10-e8f9-4e8d-8e61-f4943e8ef6d7
  10. Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...

    in XboX Insiders
    Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...: submitted by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS [link] [comments]