What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Discus and support What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, i am from Germany and using XBOX Classic since April/May 2002, then XBOX 360, then XBOX ONE and now XBOX ONE X. Since 2016 i am using XBOX... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IsleBrac, Sep 10, 2018.

1. IsleBrac
    IsleBrac Guest

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany and using XBOX Classic since April/May 2002, then XBOX 360, then XBOX ONE and now XBOX ONE X. Since 2016 i am using XBOX Insider Hub and i stay in Beta Ring, tested some Game Previews and Apps.

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?

:)

IsleBrac, Sep 10, 2018
  2. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    How do I join the XBOX 1 X Insiders Previews?

One thing to be aware of, you must be active in the insider program for a while, and be selected for the alpha ring. You will likely start in the "Omega" ring, and after 1 month you can move up to the "Delta" ring. 3 months will get you
    into the "Beta" ring, etc.

Echo4Ent, Sep 10, 2018
  3. oELMERvFUDDo
    oELMERvFUDDo Guest
    Alpha Ring

I've been at it in the beta ring for over a year and 4 months. I'm really hoping to make to alpha ring soon; I want to test more games and participate in more insider surveys and feedback. My question is how can I contribute more to help out xbox and get
    to alpha and for people already in alpha do you guys get the opportunity to beta test more games and provide more feedback in alpha vs beta? Thanks!

oELMERvFUDDo, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

Hi! As far as I know, it doesn't work through invites and you simply have to be very active when it comes to surveys and everything else you can do to contribute to giving the dev team feedback. So what you can do is pretty much using the insider app daily
    and completing all tasks available.

###

Hi! Soviel ich weiß funktioniert das System nicht über Einladungen und ist stattdessen abhängig von deiner Aktivität. Um Alpha / Alpha skip-ahead Status zu erhalten, muss man extrem aktiv sein und so ziemlich alles mitnehmen/Feedback einsenden, wo es geht.

Julian_, Sep 10, 2018
  5. Hey there,

Alpha Ring members/ambassadors are generally known in the Xbox community for their contribution in every field, also as mentioned by dzs MeCH, you'll have to very active in the Insider program.

GreyStormGaming, Sep 10, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The invites are done through Microsoft, not other users. So just remain active and keep an eye out.

Smwutches, Sep 11, 2018
  7. As has been stated you just have to remain active. I used to be in the Alpha ring at the launch of the One and when I sent it in for repairs I removed that console from the Insider Program assuming when I got the replacement system I could log in and have
    that in the Alpha ring. Nope, had to start over. I’ve been in many betas for both apps and games and fill out every survey they have since and am still in Beta. Pretty sure they enlist in waves.

coco meat train, Sep 11, 2018
  8. Arminator
    Arminator Guest

Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.

Arminator, Sep 11, 2018
  9. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Just to add that if you have any questions or feedback for the insider program, the best place to go would be the insider subreddit at reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders

bowski477, Sep 12, 2018
  10. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest
    active support and help throught xbox insiders app

pa1blo, Nov 5, 2018
  11. pa1blo Win User

active support and help throught xbox insiders app
  12. Smwutches Win User

The invites are done through Microsoft, not other users. So just remain active and keep an eye out.
  13. Julian_ Win User

Hi! As far as I know, it doesn't work through invites and you simply have to be very active when it comes to surveys and everything else you can do to contribute to giving the dev team feedback. So what you can do is pretty much using the insider app daily
    and completing all tasks available.

###

Hi! Soviel ich weiß funktioniert das System nicht über Einladungen und ist stattdessen abhängig von deiner Aktivität. Um Alpha / Alpha skip-ahead Status zu erhalten, muss man extrem aktiv sein und so ziemlich alles mitnehmen/Feedback einsenden, wo es geht.
  14. bowski477 Win User

Just to add that if you have any questions or feedback for the insider program, the best place to go would be the insider subreddit at reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
  15. Arminator Win User

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
Thema:

1. What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring? - Similar Threads - requirements should joing

2. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  3. New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x

in XboX Insiders
    New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x: So apparently there's another mtn dew promo going on where it only takes 350 cap codes to get a series x. I won last year's custom series x and probably average 3 a day and have several coworkers...
  4. Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error: Hi, When ordering The Fallout Controller, I get the error ''Region'' is reguired. Enter and try again. But everyting is okay with my billing and send adress, so its not on my side, I tried paying...
  5. xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required": Xbox accessories app on my pc wont launch. It tells me: "windows os update required to usew this app, first get the latest version of windows" The problem is that I already have the latest version...
  6. Headset volume requires more adjustability

in XboX Insiders
    Headset volume requires more adjustability: Anyway to reduce the volume jumps when you adjust the headset volume on the menu? I always feel I’m in between two volume levels. A few extra jumps added would help fine tune things. submitted by...
  7. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  8. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  9. Are there any games that don’t require you to log into servers?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are there any games that don’t require you to log into servers?: Are there any games that don’t require you to log into servers? I bought FIFA and a snowboarding game thinking I could play without having to deal with logging into servers every time but they...
  10. Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed: So i was trying to get my old save files from my xbox 360 on the cloud to play them on my Xbox One since some of the games are retro compatible but even by having all the requirements and seeing...