What region do you physically connect from?

Discus and support What region do you physically connect from? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm from Brazil and I can't set a new payment option because when I try to configure my address there are only US's States. How do I do to chage local... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by babi12, Jan 5, 2014.

1. babi12
    babi12 Guest

I'm from Brazil and I can't set a new payment option because when I try to configure my address there are only US's States. How do I do to chage local information in order to be shown Brazilian States for me? Is it possible?

:)

babi12, Jan 5, 2014
  2. GronTron
    GronTron Guest
    Microsoft Points

Hey Darrius, what error message are you recieving? Can you please provide the following information:

What are you trying to purchase?

What error code or message are you receiving (from the console)?

What region is your account?

GronTron, Jan 5, 2014
  3. SkyArk17
    SkyArk17 Guest
    How do I manage this error of "enter a valid credit card number"

What type of payment method are you trying to add?

Credit Card

What error code or message are you receiving?

Please enter a valid credit card number

What region is your account set to?

United States

United States

What region is your payment method's billing address in?

United States

SkyArk17, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

i cant download rezurrection pack 4 for call of duty black ops

What region is your account? What region are you physically connecting from?
  5. GronTron Win User

Microsoft Points

Hey Darrius, what error message are you recieving? Can you please provide the following information:

6. Mister Gwyther Win User

I can't download items that cost something

If you are seeing this error, then the content is most likely not available in your region. What region is your account, what region are you physically connecting from, and what content are you trying to purchase?
  7. ngocphi Win User

help me !

forums.xbox.com/.../32.aspx

well first read that

and do your physical country match the country ion your account

also what content are you trying to download

please answer this

also goto speedtest.net
  8. Tarandiel Win User

I cannot purchase content

Additional information as per your request:

- Micrsoft Points, and was considering signing up again for gold.

- Attempted to both use the console and live website.

- Canada

- Toronto, Canada
Thema:

1. What region do you physically connect from? - Similar Threads - region physically connect

2. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  3. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  4. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  5. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  6. Minecraft Regional version

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft Regional version: I purchased a gift from the United States of Minecraft for my friend who lives in the UK. My brain wasnt thinking and now she cant play because of regional issues?? How can I solve this and or get...
  7. Region policy of Game Pass (about CIS region)

in XboX Insiders
    Region policy of Game Pass (about CIS region): Hey. For the last week I have been in agony because I can't buy a GamePass for PC subscription. I live in Kazakhstan, an independent country of 20 million people, the most developed country in...
  8. How do I find the region code for xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find the region code for xbox 360?: Im stationed overseas. Not sure of the region my xbox 360 has. I bought NFS Carbon for it and i got hit with a region error. How do i figure out my region so i can buy games specifically from that...
  9. Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error: Hi, When ordering The Fallout Controller, I get the error ''Region'' is reguired. Enter and try again. But everyting is okay with my billing and send adress, so its not on my side, I tried paying...
  10. Is Truck racer digital region locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Truck racer digital region locked?: I have an NTSC console in the UK. If I purchase a digital game in the UK (Truck racer in particular), will it work or will it be region locked? 030a41a9-7df5-4d6a-8504-86ce49a924df