What platform does the game in Xcloud belong to

Discus and support What platform does the game in Xcloud belong to in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using Xcloud to play Fallout 76 and I need to buy memberships, but I don't know what platform Xcloud belongs to and which platform memberships I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aacptt, Aug 27, 2022.

1. aacptt
    aacptt Guest

I'm using Xcloud to play Fallout 76 and I need to buy memberships, but I don't know what platform Xcloud belongs to and which platform memberships I should buy

:)

aacptt, Aug 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Aacptt, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

For cloud gaming, you're playing the Xbox console version of the game and in regards to membership, you will be able to use the cloud gaming feature only if you have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

If you wanted to play the game or install it you can simply get the Game Pass for Console. Also, to play an online multiplayer game an Xbox Live Gold subscription is required as well if you will be playing on an Xbox console.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Francis forgot one thing

Xgu only supports xlclpud in certain regioms

Also.it's geolocked ao if you do not live in a supported region you can't access ir

They are series x servers ao bc compatibility is limited to Xbox one and some 260 games on xcloud
  4. SilentJay76 Win User

Cloud Gaming uses the Xbox console version of games.
  5. La'Trell Jackson Win User

Hi My Skyrim won’t load and I think it’s the mods I need help please

Yes no matter what platform I use xcloud on
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Microsoft flight sim not able to install on Xbox one still after new update

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

what has been said is that the game will be released on the Xcloud platform, and that is where it can be played on xbox one. On xbox it is necessary to access xcloud via the web, and I need to follow when it will be added to Xcloud in the Game Pass environment.
Thema:

1. What platform does the game in Xcloud belong to - Similar Threads - platform does game

2. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  3. The Xbox cross platform situation?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox cross platform situation?: There seems to be a very common ongoing bug I'm seeing going around, and that is. The cross-platform play on the Xbox series. What exactly is going on with that, and do we have any confirmation as...
  4. Xbox cross platform invitr issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cross platform invitr issue: I’m on xbox series s and my friend on ps5 but i can’t invite him and can’t recive the invite on ubisoft connect. Someone help me please. Thanks submitted by /u/Big_Tune_5506 [link] [comments]
  5. The rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform

in XboX Insiders
    The rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform: I'm sure everyone has heard the rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform I just wanted to give my opinion and feedback on what I think Microsoft should do with their first party...
  6. So what happens to inactive players on the Xbox platform

in XBoX on Consoles
    So what happens to inactive players on the Xbox platform: There’s a name that I really want “Cal II S141” but it’s taken by a guy who hasn’t logged on since 2017 would I just have to wait and hope they change the gamertag which could take x amount of...
  7. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  8. If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...: If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with my friend on xbox ed975e6e-9914-47ca-8bf9-88b2248c10d8
  9. Purchased a game for the wrong platform

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a game for the wrong platform: I purchased a digital copy of a game for xbox instead of pc on accident. I have not redeemed the game code, is there a way to get the right copy? It's an EA game....
  10. Does Xbox even listen to reports or support pedophiles on their platform?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox even listen to reports or support pedophiles on their platform?: So i find it bull that a guy has a penni parker pfp (the character is 16) and is sexualized I called them a **** and weird so I get that I would get suspended but this guy still wasn't suspended...