What part of this makes any sense? I was give this as the reason for a 2 day suspension.

Discus and support What part of this makes any sense? I was give this as the reason for a 2 day suspension. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Reason for action This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. Impact While the current suspension... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Max S1, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Max S1
    Max S1 Guest

What part of this makes any sense? I was give this as the reason for a 2 day suspension.

Reason for action

This account violated the Community

Standards and was subjected to

enforcement action.

Impact

While the current suspension remains

active, this account cannot

communicate with others, join

multiplayer games, or upload media to

the Xbox network.

Details

LTE+

"Server117RPG, PVP, Lostisland, PC

Unofficial: economy system : difficult

grind 3.5x harvesting/ taming : clustered

Fjordur : Discord : invulnerable

structures : population needed so come

join the fun."

:)

Max S1, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Max S1 Win User

And if i did make another account to get around this problem I would be in violation of the terms and conditions. And then they could ban my xbox altogether.
  3. Max S1 Win User

That wouldn't work either because my system glitched out saying that I've used up all my home xbox is when I've only ever played on one xbox my entire life so I can't make my current xbox my home xbox. That's a whole separate problem I've been trying to fix
  4. Smwutches Win User

As a reminder, this is a community based forum so we are just fellow gamers.
  5. Max S1 Win User

I understand it's not possible to assist me here but it's not possible to assist me anywhere and I'm being bullied by your enforcement team Because of you guys's policies one I have not broken any terms and conditionso I've been falsely reported on by multiple accounts and you guys are banning me constantly to receive 3 suspensions in the same day for the same thing is ridiculous
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Max, sorry to hear that you has been suspended again :c

As you already know, is not possible to assist you from here
Thema:

1. What part of this makes any sense? I was give this as the reason for a 2 day suspension. - Similar Threads - part makes sense

2. The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person: I have tried everything possible for the network and I believe it may be my console so I'm wondering if there is anything that can be done to help with this issue seeing as it may not be my...
  3. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  4. This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...: So,I will start by saying my Xbox one is 4 years old and somedays it takes longer than usual to fully start up. Yesterday afternoon it worked just fine, I shut it off like normal and when I went...
  5. WHY DOESN'T Microsoft/xbox make more controllers with the rubberized grip on the back part...

in XboX Insiders
    WHY DOESN'T Microsoft/xbox make more controllers with the rubberized grip on the back part...: Only seen a few controllers that I really like and it's the 20th anniversary controller and storm cloud vapor the reason is I like the rubberized grip on the back part because it is on my...
  6. Will being a part of the xbox insider hub as “Legacy” make older consoles run worse?

in XboX Insiders
    Will being a part of the xbox insider hub as “Legacy” make older consoles run worse?: I own an original Xbox one since now I’m getting older I wasn’t spending nearly as much time on it so to me it’s pointless buying a new console but ages ago I joined the Xbox insider hub cause I...
  7. you should make halo games open source since its owned by microsoft you can make it part of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    you should make halo games open source since its owned by microsoft you can make it part of...: make the hardware open source 3e3d670c-d663-470f-8aa2-978ca1e76763
  8. I can't make purchases because it's child restricted and I'm not part of a family?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't make purchases because it's child restricted and I'm not part of a family?: I put $20 on my xbox account to buy some loot boxes on Overwatch, but every time I try to buy it, it says "Ask an adult to change your settings - To buy this, an adult needs to change your limit...
  9. How do I make the Xbox One S part of the Preview Program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I make the Xbox One S part of the Preview Program?: Right now I have a Xbox One and I'm planning to sell it to buy the new One S, so how do I make it part of the preview program and how do I download the preview app? It's gonna be i the ready to...
  10. Lg13 Clan 20+ UK Gaming Community (Come and join us make new friends be part of a true gaming ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lg13 Clan 20+ UK Gaming Community (Come and join us make new friends be part of a true gaming ...: Welcome to the Lg13 thread and our all new community forum. Hi and welcome folks, just a small intro into Lg13. Lg13 is a mature gaming community and has been around for some time now we have...