What OS version does your Xbox One Have?

Discus and support What OS version does your Xbox One Have? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone do me a small favour and check to see what OS version is on their Xbox One? I think instead of an English OS build I may have a French... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CageyMoose, Jan 2, 2014.

1. CageyMoose
    CageyMoose Guest

Can someone do me a small favour and check to see what OS version is on their Xbox One?

I think instead of an English OS build I may have a French version.

To quickly check your OS version:

1. Go to "Settings"

2. Select "System"

3. Then "Console Info"

My OS version is listed as: 6.2.10217.0 (xb_rel_launch.131205-2200) fre

The "fre" on the end appears a little suspect as I'm wondering if I received a French build of the OS. I'm in Canada and have the language set to English and the region as Canada. What are other people seeing as an OS version?

Thanks in advance!

:)

CageyMoose, Jan 2, 2014
  2. MakersMark31
    MakersMark31 Guest
    Discs not reading properly.

what version of the OS does the system settings show? I have same problem, but OS doesn't show latest version still factory default. system needs the patch to work.

MakersMark31, Jan 2, 2014
  3. MakersMark31
    MakersMark31 Guest
    Disc Drive Problem

what version of the OS does your console say? mine has updated but the OS shows same version as factory default. console doesn't work without the patch so I am wondering if this can be fixed by patching again rather than returning (and possibly ending up
    in the same boat)

MakersMark31, Jan 2, 2014
  4. What OS version does your Xbox One Have?

Hi there cageymoose thats the same os i'm running and have had no problems everything is in english. I live in America.

SilentGamer895, Jan 2, 2014
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

Hi there cageymoose thats the same os i'm running and have had no problems everything is in english. I live in America.
  6. So Pozitiv Win User

Unable to install Rocket League on Xbox One

What is the current version of your Xbox One OS?
  7. Nursemorph Win User

Why xbox one X does not read any of my 5000 xbox 360 disks ?

Even if my os version doesn't even show in those lists ..

When I look at my console it days

Os version

10.0.220000.1759 (xb_fit_2108co.210816-1740)

So no clue what to do since it doesn't say it on that page
    Just to confirm: That OS version is listed as the latest on the XBox website:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help...ngs-updates/whats-new-xbox-one-system-updates

The One X shouldn't have trouble with 360 games...I have 2 (GTA: SA and Forza Horizon 1) and it had no trouble installing and playing either.

Given your OS is up-to-date, then it does sound like there's an issue with the drive somewhere
  8. MakersMark31 Win User

Discs not reading properly.

what version of the OS does the system settings show? I have same problem, but OS doesn't show latest version still factory default. system needs the patch to work.
  9. MakersMark31 Win User

Disc Drive Problem

what version of the OS does your console say? mine has updated but the OS shows same version as factory default. console doesn't work without the patch so I am wondering if this can be fixed by patching again rather than returning (and possibly ending up
    in the same boat)
Thema:

1. What OS version does your Xbox One Have? - Similar Threads - version does

2. PC Game Pass version of Disney Dreamlight Valley does not work on the Legion Go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass version of Disney Dreamlight Valley does not work on the Legion Go: Hardware: Lenovo Legion Go Firmware: 1.0.2.5 OS: Windows 11 (latest updates as of 12.26.2023 Xbox app: Fully up to date as of 12.26.2024 Other notes: we've rebooted several times,...
  3. Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version: I recently got a series x and I can Xbox one version just fine on the console but I keep getting the error message files needed to play GTA online could not be downloaded.ive spoke to rockstar and...
  4. Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...: Hello, I'm trying to play Ark Survival Evolved on my PC from the Microsoft Store. I'm attempting to play with a friend who plays on xbox, but I was wondering if I could set up and run a dedicated...
  5. Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version: right after installing microsoft roblox every time i right click my cursor keep ending up on a whole diffrent place, everytime i right click to change my pov it keep teleporting the cursor into...
  6. Does early access work with the gamepass version from forza motorsport?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does early access work with the gamepass version from forza motorsport?: I've bought the premium add ons bundle for forza motorsport, but i don't have the 5 days early access. Does early access work with the gamepass version? db56fa98-f3c3-4af7-b10f-6d35a8976614
  7. Does the delta version on xbox update have the new dashboard ?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the delta version on xbox update have the new dashboard ?: I've recently updatef my xbox to delta release, but I still have the old dashboard, is this normal ? submitted by /u/PuzzleheadedSkirt835 [link] [comments]
  8. Why does The Microsoft version of Roblox thinks im on mobile even though I play on laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does The Microsoft version of Roblox thinks im on mobile even though I play on laptop...: Although my screen is a touch pad, I dont use it for gaming. It's giving me mobile buttons on the screen (run button, punch buttom, etc) and I cant get rid of them. But on the normal Roblox app...
  9. Does Rocksmith Backwords Compatible version work well on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Rocksmith Backwords Compatible version work well on Xbox Series X?: I heard people complaining about the input lag and was just wondering if there is a point in purchasing it. c77d6148-d840-424b-825c-b0b944f14353
  10. Does data transfer from hogwarts legacy Xbox one version to deluxe edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does data transfer from hogwarts legacy Xbox one version to deluxe edition?: I bought hogwarts legacy Xbox one version as soon as it came out. Today I bought an Xbox series x and now know that I have to buy it again for the series xs. If I get the deluxe edition this time...