What OS version does your Xbox One Have?

Discus and support What OS version does your Xbox One Have? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone do me a small favour and check to see what OS version is on their Xbox One? I think instead of an English OS build I may have a French... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CageyMoose, Jan 2, 2014.

1. CageyMoose
    CageyMoose Guest

Can someone do me a small favour and check to see what OS version is on their Xbox One?

I think instead of an English OS build I may have a French version.

To quickly check your OS version:

1. Go to "Settings"

2. Select "System"

3. Then "Console Info"

My OS version is listed as: 6.2.10217.0 (xb_rel_launch.131205-2200) fre

The "fre" on the end appears a little suspect as I'm wondering if I received a French build of the OS. I'm in Canada and have the language set to English and the region as Canada. What are other people seeing as an OS version?

Thanks in advance!

:)

CageyMoose, Jan 2, 2014
  2. MakersMark31
    MakersMark31 Guest
    Discs not reading properly.

what version of the OS does the system settings show? I have same problem, but OS doesn't show latest version still factory default. system needs the patch to work.

MakersMark31, Jan 2, 2014
  3. MakersMark31
    MakersMark31 Guest
    Disc Drive Problem

what version of the OS does your console say? mine has updated but the OS shows same version as factory default. console doesn't work without the patch so I am wondering if this can be fixed by patching again rather than returning (and possibly ending up
    in the same boat)

MakersMark31, Jan 2, 2014
  4. What OS version does your Xbox One Have?

Hi there cageymoose thats the same os i'm running and have had no problems everything is in english. I live in America.

SilentGamer895, Jan 2, 2014
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

Hi there cageymoose thats the same os i'm running and have had no problems everything is in english. I live in America.
  6. So Pozitiv Win User

Unable to install Rocket League on Xbox One

What is the current version of your Xbox One OS?
  7. Nursemorph Win User

Why xbox one X does not read any of my 5000 xbox 360 disks ?

Even if my os version doesn't even show in those lists ..

When I look at my console it days

Os version

10.0.220000.1759 (xb_fit_2108co.210816-1740)

So no clue what to do since it doesn't say it on that page
    Just to confirm: That OS version is listed as the latest on the XBox website:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help...ngs-updates/whats-new-xbox-one-system-updates

The One X shouldn't have trouble with 360 games...I have 2 (GTA: SA and Forza Horizon 1) and it had no trouble installing and playing either.

Given your OS is up-to-date, then it does sound like there's an issue with the drive somewhere
  8. MakersMark31 Win User

Discs not reading properly.

what version of the OS does the system settings show? I have same problem, but OS doesn't show latest version still factory default. system needs the patch to work.
  9. MakersMark31 Win User

Disc Drive Problem

what version of the OS does your console say? mine has updated but the OS shows same version as factory default. console doesn't work without the patch so I am wondering if this can be fixed by patching again rather than returning (and possibly ending up
    in the same boat)
Thema:

1. What OS version does your Xbox One Have? - Similar Threads - version does

2. Does a physical game share the supported languages with its digital version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does a physical game share the supported languages with its digital version?: I found that some games have various supported languages in the Xbox game store, but when I got the physical version it only contains several of the languages. May I ask if the supported...
  3. Ferrari 458 spider does it work with windows 10? Or latest version windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ferrari 458 spider does it work with windows 10? Or latest version windows?: Ferrari 458 spider does it work with windows [img] 6ea82aa3-cb8d-4357-b4a4-02e3ea3ff9c7
  4. Why does my new and fresh copy of Fallout 4 game of the year version does not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my new and fresh copy of Fallout 4 game of the year version does not work?: I recently purchased a copy of the Fallout 4 GOTY version and the code inside the product does not work. I bought it off of eBay and when i received the package. it was fully sealed and it didn't...
  5. Does anyone know if buy a Xbox Series X/S game also gives you the Xbox One version as well?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if buy a Xbox Series X/S game also gives you the Xbox One version as well?: Basically just what the title says. I am confused on this, I have friends who do not have an xbox series x/s yet. I know that when I bought Battlefield 2043 it allowed me to have both the xbox one...
  6. Yakuza 5 PC Version does not save game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 5 PC Version does not save game: The automatic save feature in Yakuza 5 PC version with X-box pass does not work on Windows 11 on my PC. Played 2 hours into the game, no save file created. Tried starting a new game same issue....
  7. Post version update of minecraft, my world does not load on xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Post version update of minecraft, my world does not load on xbox1: Hi, Today there has been some update to the minecraft. After the update when i try to load my world on Xbox1, it wont load. It comes to the end saying" building terrain" and then just hangs. If I...
  8. Does having a game disk in XboxX allow me to play the digital version on XboxS on my home...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does having a game disk in XboxX allow me to play the digital version on XboxS on my home...: What mean by this is it I purchase a disc version of a game for my XboxX does the inserted disc mean I have proof I bought the game and let me download the digital version for the XboxsS (on the...
  9. I purchased Minecraft and ran the launcher, but does it appear as a trial version?

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Minecraft and ran the launcher, but does it appear as a trial version?: To predict the reason, the phrase "oh no! something went wrong, and we couldn't connect to the Minecraft services" appears below the launcher. What is the solution to this?...
  10. GAMERTAG PROBLEMS VERSION 1.0 hwo long does the title have to bE

in XboX Insiders
    GAMERTAG PROBLEMS VERSION 1.0 hwo long does the title have to bE: Okay So I Had a gamertag that was 15 characters long THEN i switched back to a 12 and now i want to go back to my old username is that possible submitted by /u/Coolness_Emoji [link] [comments]