What original Xbox games are backwards compatible for the Xbox Series X?

Discus and support What original Xbox games are backwards compatible for the Xbox Series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the original xbox, and I am thinking of buying the Xbox Series X. I have heard that some original Xbox games are backwards compatible with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NaveenKrishnamurthy, Mar 27, 2023.

1. What original Xbox games are backwards compatible for the Xbox Series X?

I have the original xbox, and I am thinking of buying the Xbox Series X. I have heard that some original Xbox games are backwards compatible with the series X. Could someone provide me a list of those backwards compatible games?

I have these following original xbox games:

- Need for Speed Underground 2

- Midnight Club 2

- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3

Will any of these work with the Xbox Series X?

:)

NaveenKrishnamurthy, Mar 27, 2023
  2. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Microsoft please make concrete jungle backwards compatible to the Xbox one

they have currently stopped all backwards compatability to focus on the xbox series x as i believe they are making all xbox one 360 and original games compatible on series x
  3. pjameleven Win User

Xbox Series X

I believe what is meant by "full" is that all current gen games and any games that were already made available via the backwards compatibility program (Xbox 360, original Xbox) will be playable on the Series X. So basically "full" means everything you can
    currently play on an Xbox One right now you will be able to play on the Series X.

But those 360 and original Xbox games that are not currently backwards compatible still will not be playable on the Series X. That's due to licensing issues with the older games.
  4. D3adlyViper7 Win User

Will Microsoft continue to support Xbox original and 360 games on the series x?

5. Obsessive Power Win User

Can we play a US game disc on a EU Xbox One X ?

Hi,

There are no regional restrictions/lockouts for Xbox One or Series X games. Only backwards compatible 360 and original Xbox games have said restrictions.
  6. Hen almog Win User

Request for a Game for the backwards compatibility

Please add the game Digimon Rumble Arena 2,

This is an original Xbox game. Please add this game to the backwards compatibility on the Xbox series X 🙏 🙏
Thema:

What original Xbox games are backwards compatible for the Xbox Series X?

1. What original Xbox games are backwards compatible for the Xbox Series X? - Similar Threads - original games are

2. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  3. Original Xbox One With Lifetime Game Pass??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One With Lifetime Game Pass??: Hello, I found a original Xbox One Console at a thrift store several months ago and it seems to have lifetime game pass because once I signed into it I am able to download games from game pass...
  4. If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data

in XboX Insiders
    If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data: So I might be getting a series a as I have the original Xbox one and it’s very slow. I am going to use the same Microsoft account and everything so will all my game progress save. My main worry is...
  5. I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...: It was tested on an original Xbox and it worked. I downloaded the most recent update, and even still, it will not work. I have checked, and it is on the list of those that SHOULD be compatible. It...
  6. Any way to get the original Gauntlet game re-listed on Xbox 360, One, Series x ls???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any way to get the original Gauntlet game re-listed on Xbox 360, One, Series x ls???: Is there any way of getting the original arcade Gauntlet re-listed on Xbox 360, One, or Series XlS? Or any other delisted XBLA games? 149aba9c-2f79-4864-9482-788d210ae3f5
  7. Are original Xbox games I have on disc backwards compatible with Xbox one S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are original Xbox games I have on disc backwards compatible with Xbox one S?: I am an owner of an Xbox one S, and I have been looking to buy a disc copy of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 or Rainbow Six Lockdown, which are original Xbox games. If I were to insert one of these...
  8. Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game: I was just wondering if I can play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. I have found it on the Xbox website but I don't know if I'll be able to play it. Thank you I actually miss playing...
  9. Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?: I got my Xbox One a few years ago (I believe in 2018) and I don't remember setting up an Epic Games account when we downloaded Fortnite, but I seem to need it when I want to redeem V-Bucks. Every...
  10. I cannot get into my original gameloft account on the my little pony game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot get into my original gameloft account on the my little pony game: I cannot get in my original gameloft account for the my little pony game. Had it about two years ago on the same device and deleted it due to lavk of storage, now i have it back and when i go to...