What on earth is error 0x87de2720 ?

Discus and support What on earth is error 0x87de2720 ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We unboxed our XBO on the 22nd and updated the system, reboxed it and gave it to the kid to open on the 25th. We gave her Assassins Creed 4 and Dead... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Richard Ahlquist, Jan 3, 2014.

1. What on earth is error 0x87de2720 ?

We unboxed our XBO on the 22nd and updated the system, reboxed it and gave it to the kid to open on the 25th. We gave her Assassins Creed 4 and Dead Rising 3 for it. Later that day I bought her Max: The Curse of Brotherhood and Halo: Spartan ****. We also
    installed Skype, the Fitness app and I think thats it. We have had a lot of issues though.

Dead Rising 3 routinely if one xbox user account is used to play it and we switch to another (like if my wife and I play) the second user will basically loop. Their saved game will load and they have about 30 seconds or less of play before they get uncerimoniously
    dumped back to the main Xbox dashboard. This has happened for all of our users. Some indicated that the patch that downloads for DR 3 needs to install without you playing on the system, so we removed it as some had posted, reinstalled,, reinstalled the patch
    and then played but it didnt stop it from happening.

Max has stopped working, wont even load, will start to load for a few seconds then drops to the dashboard regardless of reboots etc.

Random error messages popup thorughout the system. Telling us a serious error has ocourred and to go to the support site and lookup the error 0x87de2720 which it cant find. I find a few others reporting that error on google but no concrete answers yet on
    what it is or how to fix it.

Anyone know anything about the error message above, its by far the most annoying part because it comes up while in the main XBO screen when trying to navigate or launch games.

Thahnks!

lordrahlly

:)

Richard Ahlquist, Jan 3, 2014
  2. CR4NK1LL4
    CR4NK1LL4 Guest
    Error 0x87de2720

i had the same problem but is fixed now thanks eG x Thee Elf

CR4NK1LL4, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Mckenzie 78
    Mckenzie 78 Guest
    Error 0x87de2720

Every time I try to play downloaded games like FIFA I get this error message 0x87de2720 pop up I tried finding the error but it says no search results found !? Any ideas ?

Mckenzie 78, Jan 3, 2014
  4. CR4NK1LL4 Win User

Error 0x87de2720

i had the same problem but is fixed now thanks eG x Thee Elf
  5. Aussie NTBOY55 Win User

Error 0x87de2720

iv got the same error code showing up when ever i try open youtube or NBA2K 14. there both installed and iv used there sevril times before. now all of a sudden i cant. any ideas??
  6. D Effin Johns Win User

Error 0x87de2720

haha i can't believe this worked. everything started saving correctly and my Netflix stopped restarting.
  7. heders1985 Win User

Error 0x87de2720

Hiya. Ive had the same problem. I changed my power setting to energy saver and turned off my xbox. Restarted it and its downloading it properly now
  8. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Error 0x87de2720

Have either one of you tried power cycling the console yet? With the console on, hold the power button for 8 seconds until it turns off, then wait 30 seconds, then turn it back on, and see if this resolves the issue. Power cycling clears the cache and resets
    the network card. Let us know if this works.
Thema:

What on earth is error 0x87de2720 ?

1. What on earth is error 0x87de2720 ? - Similar Threads - earth error 0x87de2720

2. Oldies are the greatest teacher on this earth

in XboX Insiders
    Oldies are the greatest teacher on this earth: Having used microsoft since 1980 plus windows on 3 floppy disks, and keeping up with everything and at times anti microsoft, i have moved from xbox one with konnect to XBOX X, i am finding it...
  3. Is it possible that my friend from the another side of the Earth join my realm server?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible that my friend from the another side of the Earth join my realm server?: Hi, I am the server of the realm, but I am gonna fly to another country which is so far that I am not sure if my friend can still join my realm server. 1f5333ed-8c72-44b4-a3e0-380773584ab9
  4. How on earth do I enable mods on Halo MCC PC? ModifiableWindowsApps folder is empty!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How on earth do I enable mods on Halo MCC PC? ModifiableWindowsApps folder is empty!: Everywhere I go online to find an explanation for how to enable mods just says to find the ModifiableWindowsApps folder and says I should see the Halo MCC game files inside it. My...
  5. Hello people of earth. from hi to hello

in XboX Insiders
    Hello people of earth. from hi to hello: Hello Earth... submitted by /u/PixelPioneer12 [link] [comments]
  6. Scorched Earth DLC on XBox One Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scorched Earth DLC on XBox One Not Working: Hi I've had The Ark survival evolved on my XBox One for a while. I downloaded a package from the Microsoft store in a sale which included all the DLC maps and skins etc with the game. The DLC...
  7. Middle earth on gamepass crash at startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle earth on gamepass crash at startup: "I figured out why the game is crashing. If I start the game without logging into my account, it works, but as soon as it asks me to log in, the game crashes." how i can fix this?...
  8. How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox?: I own the ARK: Survival Evolved DLC map "Scorched Earth" on Xbox, so I logged into my microsoft account on the microsoft store on pc to download the DLC on my pc, yet my pc does not recognize that...
  9. while installing middle of earth : shadow of war it gives error in downloading as result...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    while installing middle of earth : shadow of war it gives error in downloading as result...: while installing middle of earth : shadow of war it gives error in downloading as result gives error code: 0x80073cf9 7127b00b-452c-4e7c-aa6b-ff33d0eccec3
  10. Able to be refunded for a game downloaded in error? ARK scorched earth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Able to be refunded for a game downloaded in error? ARK scorched earth: I purchased this as it was advertised as a preview but it's an add-on so it's useless to me. Am I wasting my time checking to see if I can be refunded? 8408e03c-3aa6-4aa2-bb44-d732f6babfca