What new feature would you like on Xbox

Discus and support What new feature would you like on Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I personally would love the ability to record party voices on video clips. Most of the time we have a party with high shenanigans and the commentary in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MightyQuinn75, Apr 23, 2019.

  1. What new feature would you like on Xbox


    I personally would love the ability to record party voices on video clips. Most of the time we have a party with high shenanigans and the commentary in funny moments is hilarious. What would you like to see as a permanent feature on Xbox?

    And if you genuinely want to see something new, don't forget to also submit your idea here Xbox Ideas



    Happy Easter!

    :)
     
    MightyQuinn75, Apr 23, 2019
    #1
  2. Nolan Coker Win User

    What new feature would you like on Xbox

    I would like more features to do with achievements
  3. EXES5 Win User

    What new feature would you like on Xbox

    Ability to play any game ifnu choose so with mouse and kb.....
  4. Anhur_XB Win User

    What new feature would you like on Xbox

    Wish Snap would come back, or a PiP alternative.
  5. S1ster P1stol Win User

    What new feature would you like on Xbox

    I agree, I would love to have party/game chat recorded on clips. there are just those moments you wish you could hear the hilariousness going on with clip
  6. Nolan Coker Win User

    What new feature would you like on Xbox

    I would like the old xbox live achievements tiers to show up on your xbox profile
Thema:

What new feature would you like on Xbox

Loading...
  1. What new feature would you like on Xbox - Similar Threads - feature

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature

    in XboX Insiders
    New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature: Hey all, Im apart of xbox insiders and im currently enrolled to Omega and Delta and the new feature is not showing up for me yet. It says my XBOX updated last night, but I do not have the disc...