: What model is it?

Discus and support : What model is it? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : What model is it? When I’m tryna set my xbox for my tv and they ask what model is it? Then show an example What do they mean by that... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by SkoolieO’Dinks, Oct 25, 2020.

1. : What model is it?

When I’m tryna set my xbox for my tv and they ask what model is it? Then show an example What do they mean by that

:)

SkoolieO’Dinks, Oct 25, 2020
  2. GMAN990 Win User

Changing NAT Type to Open

Hi what is the exact model of Linksys and what is the make/model of modem it is connected to
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox game pas app will not let me launch games on Android, play button grayed out.

What model/brand of phone and what brand/model controller are you trying to use?
  4. SoulDogWarrior Win User

NAT problems tried almost everything

What is your router model and modem model?
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox 360 Slim and 5.1 - Need help!

What model number is the 5.1 surround system? What model number is the TV? Some of those "inputs" listed are outputs...
  6. {Parity} Win User

xbox one disconnecting from xbox live

Are you using port forwarding or UPnP. What is the make and model of your modem and also what is the model of your Netgear router?
Thema:

1. : What model is it? - Similar Threads - model

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  4. Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...: After deciding to update firmware (update was successful) on my model 1914 controller using Windows Xbox accessories app, when under battery power, the xbox button blinks rapidly and the...
  5. if i purchase a xbox series x today will i receive the latest model from microsoft and by...

in XBoX on Windows
    if i purchase a xbox series x today will i receive the latest model from microsoft and by...: if i purchase a xbox series x today from microsoft will i receive the latest model from microsoft and also by purchasing it from microsoft be the best way to insure this?...
  6. I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...: I recently purchased an LG OLED 65 inch TV. The model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has a 120Hz refresh rate native and also support VRR. But when I connect it to my Xbox One...
  7. Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...: Hello. Whenever I use KBM on Xbox there is a lot of input delay in games. I am using an Xbox One S. What can I do to fix it? a9c1bd97-5324-4387-b0cf-061c94be57e2
  8. My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m...: My TV model isn’t found on Xbox tv set up it’s a Sony model number is KDL-32BX300 I’m trying to make it so I can turn on and off my tv and change the volume cf802024-8be3-4937-bce7-8b1e83730214
  9. A directX 11 compatible GPU (Feature level 11.0, Shader model 5.0) is required to run this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A directX 11 compatible GPU (Feature level 11.0, Shader model 5.0) is required to run this...: I wanted to play a game called scribble it that is in steam and I got this error (I tried to play the game on Windows 8.1). I have directx 11 and I don't know why this error appears i need...
  10. Hello, could I use 3D model from your 3D viewer application in my commercial PC game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could I use 3D model from your 3D viewer application in my commercial PC game?: Hello, could I use 3D model from your 3D viewer application in my commercial PC game? Greetings from Poland! 5a505eb2-2686-4dba-8057-507e34ffd9d0