What level is what programs. I've done every survey for atleast 2 months and feel like I...

Discus and support What level is what programs. I've done every survey for atleast 2 months and feel like I... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm not here to complain simply inquire about when I'll receive an upgrade. submitted by /u/CTxVoltage [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CTxVoltage, May 18, 2021.

  1. What level is what programs. I've done every survey for atleast 2 months and feel like I...


    I'm not here to complain simply inquire about when I'll receive an upgrade.

    submitted by /u/CTxVoltage
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/CTxVoltage, May 18, 2021
    #1
  2. BusterCody Win User

    Accessing Microsoft Flight simulator preview

    What level are you in insider program? Greater level, greater chance. But, also greater bugs.
    I'm a level three, and I've been in the program for two months.
  3. SpikierSphinx40 Win User

    Xbox One Gold Membership Problems

    I purchased my xbox one and a bunch of accessories along with 2 year membership that I paid for up front. now now it's not working. it's been atleast a couple of week, maybe longer ( don't play games every day). done some testing and it's all good on my
    end, feeling like I've been scammed.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Please please could microsoft check up on the rewards program, its a bit of a running joke at the moment. i have not received any points and it is the same for a alot of people with the same robotic type response

    Microsoft does not run the rewards program. For any assistance you will need to wait for support in the Rewards forums.

    There are no offers to receive credits for earning achievements and they no longer have surveys every month, just every 2-3 months.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    earn 20 microsoft points when you do a survey does not show

    Jikanik - Please check the date of the thread. It's best not to bump a year old thread.

    When surveys are available they are listed on the MyMissions page of the Rewards site. They no longer have one every month, but every 2-3 months. There is no survey this month which is why there is no survey listed.

    Also, it's best to post in the Rewards forum if you have an issue with that program -

    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
  6. Twenty20 SE Win User

    Halo:TMC Done Unlocking achievement?

    i have 2 in halo with no success that have been stuck for nearly 3 months, i have done the survey multiple times with no contact at all, i did the first survey over a month ago nearly 2
Thema:

What level is what programs. I've done every survey for atleast 2 months and feel like I...

Loading...
  1. What level is what programs. I've done every survey for atleast 2 months and feel like I... - Similar Threads - level programs I've

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  5. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  6. Leveling up methods in the xbox insider program

    in XboX Insiders
    Leveling up methods in the xbox insider program: How do i gain more xp for leveling up because i qualify for beta just on the amount of time im in the program and im currently level 3 submitted by /u/CreditMajor4764 [link] [comments]
  7. I’m currently in Beta ring (level 5 nearly 6) and have been part of the insider program...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in Beta ring (level 5 nearly 6) and have been part of the insider program...: Was just wondering if anybody has any idea when you get the chance to move into the Alpha ring? Thanks. submitted by /u/StokieJabba [link] [comments]
  8. FS2020 Insider Program Level requirements?

    in XboX Insiders
    FS2020 Insider Program Level requirements?: Flight Simulator 2020 on the program? I'm Level 1 so I can't get it hey... I'm an oldschool dev, didn't even know the Xbox Insider was a thing. I do now. What level should I be before I am allowed...
  9. Need help with the Insider program. I lost my level.

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help with the Insider program. I lost my level.: submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  10. alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.: alpha ring level 20 expert with 3 years and did not recieve new dashboard when others who never put time in got it. 10 people on my list got it and dont even remmeber they were in the program. i...