What latency here is always too high in KSA (Middle East)?

Discus and support What latency here is always too high in KSA (Middle East)? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My newly purchased Xbox headset can't join a party. Apparently, the only way worked with me so far is connecting to a party through my Xbox app through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hussain Barrak, Nov 6, 2022.

1. What latency here is always too high in KSA (Middle East)?

My newly purchased Xbox headset can't join a party. Apparently, the only way worked with me so far is connecting to a party through my Xbox app through my phone . Never faced such an issue with older consoles, hint: I have series S.

Please step up your game with the servers in KSA and don't disappoint us any further.

:)

Hussain Barrak, Nov 6, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Hussain Barrak,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

We're sorry to hear that you are having issues joining to a party using Xbox Series S. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Xbox Party is closely related to network. Now, if you are having issues with Xbox Party it could be cause by network issue. Let us check the Xbox Network and see if you have error code or message (Like Double NAT detected, 0x89231906, Can’t get a Teredo IP address, NAT Type: Unavailable, Teredo is unable to qualify, UPnP not successful) or is your NAT Type Open, Moderate, Strict or Unavailable. In that way, you can join a party with your friends. To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. May we ask for the Xbox Network of your Xbox Console? Please check this:
      • Kindly go to Xbox Console's Settings.
      • Select Network and Network Settings.
      • Look for NAT Type and error message/code.
      • Please reply with any error message/code you notice.
    2. Based on your description, you are unable to join a party because of Xbox Headset. May we ask if you are having issues when you try to connect another headset?
    3. May we ask for a screenshot of the issue? Please conceal any personal information.
    Support articles you may want to check for reference:

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. I0II SUPER II0I Win User

dedicated servers

terrible lag every match i join.....on both my internet connctions.. one is high speed and the other one is normalish.

and evey one around here complaining the same...there are no dedicated servers here.. atleast not in entire asia and neither in middle east as i red somewhere on epic forums all asia and middle east is forced to connect to uk servers and the lag that follows
    is horrible..
  5. TwoKiloBalls Win User

Dishonored cannot be downloaded

Same here in middle east region console.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Starfield Unavailable to Download.

What country in the middle east?
Thema:

1. What latency here is always too high in KSA (Middle East)? - Similar Threads - latency here always

2. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  3. I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S: this setting is disabled for me, and I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine my monitor is an lg ultragear 144hz and i use an hdmi 2.1 cable ***moving this thread to en-us because the...
  4. Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...: I tried alternate port selection. Nothing seems to improve it. 36611448-3944-4cb1-872d-53a02a4ea9d3
  5. So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.: Hi sorry if this has been asked before. I've recently been really fed up with the latency of 180ms within games while having 300Mb/s download. So I played around and tried the options that some...
  6. HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY

in XBoX on Consoles
    HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY: Hi people GAZ HERE CAN ANY ONE please help or forward the bad news ...and I'll have to try start dealing with it...I know I'm not going to have xbox 1 run the same as xbox x. ..... as I have had...
  7. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  8. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  9. Very high latency can u please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very high latency can u please help me: have very hi latency on Xbox series s I ran a network test on test network speed & statistics and I’m getting a latency of 202 I believe that is causing me delay and lag on nba 2k24 can u please...
  10. Latency stuck on 80ms - for about 3 weeks now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency stuck on 80ms - for about 3 weeks now: Hello For about 3 weeks now all of a sudden my latency on all 3 Xbox’s in the house are not going lower than 80ms. They are Xbox one s, Xbox series x and Xbox series s. All plugged in my...