What its the problem with a new ambassador webpage.

Discus and support What its the problem with a new ambassador webpage. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i dont understand that the page are new what the problem with this. d1822cb0-8728-472f-bb1c-b010298771b1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by white knight ax, Jul 4, 2018.

1. What its the problem with a new ambassador webpage.

i dont understand that the page are new what the problem with this.

:)

white knight ax, Jul 4, 2018
  2. "It appears you've found a glitch in the system."

The problem is when your account gets suspended you cant go to your account page on Xbox.com thats why your getting the "It appears you've found a glitch in the system." message if its a temp suspension then wait till its up then you can access the webpage
    fine.

What its the problem with a new ambassador webpage. [​IMG]

SlowColt8115852, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Eufrasi
    Eufrasi Guest
    Ambassador page appears broken, unable to sign up or access anything on the website

Now the issue has changed somewhat. The webpage is no longer providing me with errors, although when I go to the "Apply" section of the page, it states that I am already signed up as an ambassador. However, when I try to access Ambassador resources, the
    webpage informs me that I am not an ambassador. I have not yet received any communication regarding the status of my application (whether it has been accepted or rejected, or is still pending) and I am unsure what the timetable or procedures are for this process.

Eufrasi, Jul 4, 2018
  4. What its the problem with a new ambassador webpage.

Hey, what do you mean exactly? The webpage was just updated to provide better functionality to the users.

DoubleDRAGON666, Jul 4, 2018
  5. If you're referring to the numerous bugs/issues that currently plague the new website then there's your answer when you ask "what are the problems"

If you can, report any bugs you come across!

Xbox Ambassadors

InCaudaVenenum, Jul 6, 2018
  6. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Hi! It's pretty common for websites to have bugs here and there after a major relaunch. If you are wondering how specific features work, best place to look for information would be the handbook: Xbox Ambassadors

Julian_, Jul 6, 2018
  7. I like it, once the kinks are all ironed out it will be worth all the effort!

f390c677-96d4-4ae4-badb-17f31aece354, Nov 2, 2018
  8. InCaudaVenenum Win User

If you're referring to the numerous bugs/issues that currently plague the new website then there's your answer when you ask "what are the problems"

If you can, report any bugs you come across!

https://ambassadors.microsoft.com/xbox/reportabug
  9. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Hey, what do you mean exactly? The webpage was just updated to provide better functionality to the users.
  10. Julian_ Win User

Hi! It's pretty common for websites to have bugs here and there after a major relaunch. If you are wondering how specific features work, best place to look for information would be the handbook: https://ambassadors.microsoft.com/xbox/handbook
  11. f390c677-96d4-4ae4-b Win User

I like it, once the kinks are all ironed out it will be worth all the effort!
  12. BlastingAxis Win User

Slow start ups even this page slow

I have the same issue but its only with any Microsoft pages rewards ambassador program etc. any other webpages work fine
Thema:

1. What its the problem with a new ambassador webpage. - Similar Threads - problem ambassador webpage

2. Xbox Ambassadors Program Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ambassadors Program Problem: Hi, So i've had this problem for like 2 weeks where i have not been able to use the xbox ambassador program because it says i got removed from it, but i'm 100% sure i have not done anything...
  3. Looking for a x box ambassador to help me with my problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for a x box ambassador to help me with my problem: my gamerscore leaderboard isn't updating and my gamerscore is behind 68da82e9-2f73-4be9-8bb5-e63c3dd62874
  4. Ambassador program problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador program problem: what is going on I was on the ambassador bank and was talking to people ended the chat as I helped the person out and refreshed the page to see what new problems i can sort out and then I get this...
  5. Problem after joined ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem after joined ambassador program: hi, i have a problem with Ambassador program. If i open join page i can see this message "You are a member of this program." but when i click on mission page there's a problem: "In order to view...
  6. Ambassador programme problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador programme problem: Hey guys, I'm trying to join up to the ambassadors programme but it won't let me. I would loove if someone could help me out as I have be an xbox gamer for 15 years and would like to take it a...
  7. Ambassador join problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador join problem: So my brother came over and we played Xbox in the living room and I got tired and went to bed but my brother stays in the living room and continued to play but he got in an argument with some one...
  8. Problem regarding the ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem regarding the ambassador program: Hello I joined the ambassador program today using Microsoft Edge on my Xbox One, but I accidentally pressed B on my controller. Now I cannot access my missions because when I try to do so using...
  9. Ambassador Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Problem: So I have been an ambassador for a while now, almost a year, and recently after inactivity I decided to come back and answer some chats, the "apply page" still says that I am signed up for...
  10. Xbox Ambassador Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Problem: Hello everyone I'm Cristal. I recently got a problem with my Ambassadorship. 1-2 years ago I got removed from the Ambassador Program due to an enforcement action taken upon me. I could reapply...