What isn't that the best thing that can be done for the first on my Xbox 360

Discus and support What isn't that the best thing that can be done for the first on my Xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can I download games on my Xbox360E without paying 046c7b5f-2e35-47f6-91b8-51bf413fee56 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by George Peach1, Jan 17, 2023.

1. What isn't that the best thing that can be done for the first on my Xbox 360

Can I download games on my Xbox360E without paying

:)

George Peach1, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

yes you can, free to play games only, not many of them though. all the rest you will have to purchase like the rest of us.
  3. LunaLight7 Win User

Xbox Controller button is broken what are my options?

I'm sorry for what happened. As already suggested by my colleagues, the best thing is to contact Xbox customer support to see if there is anything that can be done.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Live Enforcement Team

This isn't the place to do this, you cannot name & shame on the forums. The best thing for you to do is just report the profiles, and block using the Xbox reporting and block features. the enforcement team will then get the report and if they find they
    have done what you said, then something will be done about it.
  5. MSQ Ganner Win User

(Error message) Existing player profile data appears to be damaged and cannot be used! (I lost all my campaign progress)

Best thing to do (in my opinion) is to contact Xbox Support at 1-800-4my-xbox so they can check what provoked this issue in the first place so it can be fixed properly.
  6. Mister BuzzBee Win User

Whats the first thing . . .

[quote user="BigKev18"]

Whats the first thing that your going to do in this game. I'm going to jump in that beautiful looking water lol :)

[/quote]

Same here and see how far I can swim out before getting eaten by something ;)

Then it's onto the campaign properly for the first day but also can't wait to try out the Map Editor, just hope they turn out better than they did on Far Cry 2 lol.
Thema:

1. What isn't that the best thing that can be done for the first on my Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - isn't best thing

2. Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.: So I turned on my xbox and found it shows as offline. "Forgot" my wifi, and reset the network. Hard rebooted xbox. Power cycled xbox and router. Checked router settings (no issues), tried...
  3. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  4. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  5. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  6. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  7. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  8. My LFGP isn't working and won't post. I have tried doing everything other articles say to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My LFGP isn't working and won't post. I have tried doing everything other articles say to...: Hi, I have an issue with the LFG post. I tried everything Microsoft articles say to do and it still doesn't work. 0ebab7e3-4c48-4620-8f43-893683933430
  9. My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.: My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the TV. I know it's not the HDMI cables bc they are brand new and works with other appliances. The slots for the xbox are okay and doesn't seem to have a problem...
  10. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows...