What is your most anticipated game(s) coming out in 2019? Will you be broke?

Discus and support What is your most anticipated game(s) coming out in 2019? Will you be broke? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; With so many good games coming in 2019 I am going to officially be so broke. Resident Evil 2 The Division 2 Kingdom Hearts 3 Anthem Crackdown 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SUPERSOAKERx69, Aug 24, 2018.

  1. What is your most anticipated game(s) coming out in 2019? Will you be broke?


    With so many good games coming in 2019 I am going to officially be so broke.

    Resident Evil 2

    The Division 2

    Kingdom Hearts 3

    Anthem

    Crackdown 3

    Devil May Cry 5

    Ori and the will of the wisps

    Metro Exodus

    Sekiro

    Doom Eternal

    Skull and Bones

    Dying Light 2

    Gears 5

    Beyond good & evil 2

    Cyberpunk 2077

    And at this point I am sure I missed some I literally have a calendar just for the games coming out I want to purchase. Do you see this list? lol yeah.... BROKE moth purse. Good thing my kids fill it with things haha

    :)
     
    SUPERSOAKERx69, Aug 24, 2018
    #1
  2. Will you be buying SSX?

    Most anticipated game this year for me, unless HALO 4 comes out
     
    striker2-7AFED2C5-CB27-4363-BA53-E0BC04C8995B, Aug 24, 2018
    #2
  3. Skanker irl
    Skanker irl Guest
    This game is going to be huge!

    Yep. I can't wait for this...next to GTA5, my most anticipated title coming out.
     
    Skanker irl, Aug 24, 2018
    #3
  4. zl DiviNe lz
    zl DiviNe lz Guest

    What is your most anticipated game(s) coming out in 2019? Will you be broke?

    This list is awesome, I wanna play a lot of those games
     
    zl DiviNe lz, Aug 24, 2018
    #4
  5. My wallet is not going to like 2019.

    The Division 2 and Cyberpunk are my firsts but so much good stuff.
     
    ZombieJesterCOE, Aug 24, 2018
    #5
  6. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    "Will you be broke" implies we're not already lol.

    Cyberpunk 2077 is probably at the top of my list, but Anthem and gears 5 are both up there too.
     
    Tormaz, Aug 24, 2018
    #6
  7. MasTerKi3Z
    MasTerKi3Z Guest
    I'll have problems in 2019 with so many games
     
    MasTerKi3Z, Aug 24, 2018
    #7
  8. Aventhyz
    Aventhyz Guest

    What is your most anticipated game(s) coming out in 2019? Will you be broke?

    I Just wanna play Gears 5, DMC5 and Cyberpunk 2077
     
    Aventhyz, Aug 24, 2018
    #8
  9. I'm already broke lol

    Been waiting for Devil May Cry 5 for nearly 10 years!
     
    shadow of arman, Aug 24, 2018
    #9
  10. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    I haven't thought about 2019 games yet as there are still a couple of games out this year I'm interested in such as Red Dead Redemption 2 and Forza Horizon 4.
     
    gds1972, Nov 2, 2018
    #10
  11. gds1972 Win User

    What is your most anticipated game(s) coming out in 2019? Will you be broke?

    I haven't thought about 2019 games yet as there are still a couple of games out this year I'm interested in such as Red Dead Redemption 2 and Forza Horizon 4.
  12. Tormaz Win User

    What is your most anticipated game(s) coming out in 2019? Will you be broke?

    "Will you be broke" implies we're not already lol.

    Cyberpunk 2077 is probably at the top of my list, but Anthem and gears 5 are both up there too.
  13. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

    What is your most anticipated game(s) coming out in 2019? Will you be broke?

    My wallet is not going to like 2019.

    The Division 2 and Cyberpunk are my firsts but so much good stuff.
  14. shadow of arman Win User

    What is your most anticipated game(s) coming out in 2019? Will you be broke?

    I'm already broke lol 😂

    Been waiting for Devil May Cry 5 for nearly 10 years!
  15. zl DiviNe lz Win User

    What is your most anticipated game(s) coming out in 2019? Will you be broke?

    This list is awesome, I wanna play a lot of those games
Thema:

What is your most anticipated game(s) coming out in 2019? Will you be broke?

Loading...
  1. What is your most anticipated game(s) coming out in 2019? Will you be broke? - Similar Threads - anticipated game coming

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  9. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  10. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...