What is your highest Level achieved in Wordament?

Discus and support What is your highest Level achieved in Wordament? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am currently a 'Legend' on Level 365 & i've had 35,319 stars. I play the quick play on Medium & Hard. Easy is way to easy. I have noticed lately that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Price3, Apr 14, 2023.

1. David Price3
    David Price3 Guest

I am currently a 'Legend' on Level 365 & i've had 35,319 stars. I play the quick play on Medium & Hard. Easy is way to easy. I have noticed lately that it takes a lot longer to achieve a new level. Do not know why. I could not go Premium because i am in Canada. How have you done in this game? I have no idea where i stand compared to others.

:)

David Price3, Apr 14, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

What is the highest Level achieved in Wordament?

3. CandyB... Win User

What is the highest achievable level in wordament?

I am at level 333. When it would not sync the options were to reset, which I did and that took me to the very beginning. What actually worked was to uninstall the game and then reinstall, which then did sync with the cloud and put me back at my level.
  4. Dave Price1 Win User

I just reached Level 999 & 93,518 stars. WORLD RECORD!

I do not think it goes any higher as i kept playing & accumulating stars but it stays at Level 999. I wonder if there is a way to reset or do i keep playing just to accumulate stars? This had been a lot of fun & it took me 14 months to get from Level 1 to Level 999. It is great exercise for the brain to keep it sharp.

Dave
  5. Corky Price Win User

Hey there, I tried to get the Premium but i live in Canada & i did not see Canada or any Provinces listed so this has slowed me down a lot. Is there a way i can still get Premium? Thanks!!!
  6. Dave Price1 Win User

Wordament Highest Level Achieved?

Hi,

I just reached Level 999 & 93,518 stars. WORLD RECORD!

I do not think it goes any higher as i kept playing & accumulating stars but it stays at Level 999. I wonder if there is a way to reset or do i keep playing just to accumulate stars? This had been a lot of fun & it took me 14 months to get from Level 1 to Level 999. It is great exercise for the brain to keep it sharp.

Dave
Thema:

1. What is your highest Level achieved in Wordament? - Similar Threads - highest Level achieved

2. Xbox one X turns on automatically with no signal on tv and fans spinning at highest speed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X turns on automatically with no signal on tv and fans spinning at highest speed...: Hi, I recently bought a faulty xbox one X thinking it was an easy fix but it turns out it has more than one issue. problem 1 It turns on automatically when i plug the power cable into the...
  3. Wordament Highest Level Achieved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Highest Level Achieved?: I just reached Wordament Level 750! I now have 73,497 stars. My quickest 3-star puzzle is 17 seconds & my quickest 2-star puzzle is 8 seconds. The most points for 1 word is 90, which i have gotten...
  4. Wordament Highest Level Attained?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Highest Level Attained?: I just reached Wordment Level 700! I have 69,496 stars now. I lowered my quickest time to get 3 stars from 20 seconds to 17 seconds. In 2 weeks i will have been playing this game for 1 year. This...
  5. What is the highest Level attained in Wordament?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the highest Level attained in Wordament?: I just reached Level 550 (Legend). Took 12 days to progress 50 levels. Still going at it quite hard. Takes 80 stars per level. I now have 57,495 stars. Glad i have Premium with no ads & takes 50%...
  6. What is the highest Level attained in Wordament?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the highest Level attained in Wordament?: I just reached Wordament Level 500 (Legend). 53,495 stars. Levels can be attained quicker when you subscribe to Premium. It now takes 80 stars per Level as compared to 160 stars per Level without...
  7. What is the highest level of Wordament attained?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the highest level of Wordament attained?: I just reached Level 450 'Legend' in Wordament. Does anyone know of anyone at a higher level? I have searched the internet & have found no one even close. Been going at it quite hard lately. I...
  8. What is the highest Level achieved in Wordament?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the highest Level achieved in Wordament?: I am at Level 414 'Legend' with 43,058 stars. I play the Quick Play Hard/Medium. Has anyone seen anyone at a higher level? Been at this since last Sept. Seems to take more stars to get to a new...
  9. What is the highest achievable level in wordament?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the highest achievable level in wordament?: I have been at 300 Legend for several weeks and it will no longer sync... c06ef83c-7c86-4aaa-822e-b876826c31cb
  10. What is the Highest Ranking Level in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the Highest Ranking Level in Fortnite?: I noticed I have a Season X Level and an Account Level can someone please explain to me these basics of the Leveling System for Fortnite. Is the Max Level 50 or 100 or 1,000 or etc?...