What is Xbox working on exactly ?

Discus and support What is Xbox working on exactly ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It is a very simple question addressed to Xbox devs team , what are you exactly working on ? Why am I asking this ? I am a part of alpha skip ahead... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Chiefsider, Mar 28, 2024.

  1. What is Xbox working on exactly ?


    It is a very simple question addressed to Xbox devs team , what are you exactly working on ? Why am I asking this ? I am a part of alpha skip ahead insider program during years and I don't see any useful fixes or updates coming to improve the xbox console experience. When the chromium edge launched on xbox I was like " Wow that's super cool ! but there is a problem with the on-screen keyboard appearing when using keyboard and mouse , I think they will fix it within 1-2 weeks , that's not a big issue "

    We are almost April 2024 , still not fixed ...

    So if this type of little issues that are HIGHLY discussed and highlighted by the community aren't fixed quickly, what should we even expect coming from you guys ? Do you think my question is illegitimate ?

    I think that insider program team should consider to listening to feedback and communicate on what's going on , why this can't be fixed or improved etc etc ...

    Really disappointed with all of this honestly

    submitted by /u/Chiefsider
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Chiefsider, Mar 28, 2024
    #1
  2. afistinyourface Win User

    What exactly is the Xbox FanFest?

    Fanfest is a cool opportunity for xbox fans to come together and interact. Last year had an xbox briefing, exclusive games you could try out along with cool gear and other cool stuff. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic Fanfest has gone digital with an online
    experience rather than in person.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

    What is it meaning exactly

    As others have said, more information will be helpful to us for helping, just don't mention any personal details.

    Also you can contact USPS for help filling out the form.
  4. Half Fish Half Win User

    What is it meaning exactly

    Is this in reference to an Xbox related service shipment? Can you please provide more details?
  5. Ideas Man 360 Win User

    What exactly are medals?

    I believe they're like Achievements, but they don't count to your gamer score.

    That medal is pretty easy. Play on hard, reveal enough of the board to locate a mine (With only one click, should be easily doable), then click on it. That's all I did to unlock it.
  6. SUCKITUP Win User

    What exactly is 0x87e1000a

    I already did this a while ago with no avail. But thanks for the tip. I have posted on many of forums without much help. As well as the Ambassadors forum. I also have googled the
    [Mod Removed - See Guidelines] out of this error code.
Thema:

What is Xbox working on exactly ?

Loading...
  1. What is Xbox working on exactly ? - Similar Threads - working exactly

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  4. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  5. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  6. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  7. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  8. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  9. Why will the password reset form not work for me? I have filled it out with the exact same...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why will the password reset form not work for me? I have filled it out with the exact same...: Why will the password reset form not work for me? I have filled it out with the exact same information 7 days ago and now it won’t accept it. No one will help me fill it out over the phone, I have...
  10. How exactly does the auto enforcement of strikes work?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How exactly does the auto enforcement of strikes work?: Earlier today I had someone PM me while I was playing Xbox. Long story short this person creates multiple profiles to harass myself and my teenage daughter. This time he greets me with an opening...