What is Xbox working on exactly ?

Discus and support What is Xbox working on exactly ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It is a very simple question addressed to Xbox devs team , what are you exactly working on ? Why am I asking this ? I am a part of alpha skip ahead... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Chiefsider, Mar 28, 2024.

1. What is Xbox working on exactly ?

It is a very simple question addressed to Xbox devs team , what are you exactly working on ? Why am I asking this ? I am a part of alpha skip ahead insider program during years and I don't see any useful fixes or updates coming to improve the xbox console experience. When the chromium edge launched on xbox I was like " Wow that's super cool ! but there is a problem with the on-screen keyboard appearing when using keyboard and mouse , I think they will fix it within 1-2 weeks , that's not a big issue "

We are almost April 2024 , still not fixed ...

So if this type of little issues that are HIGHLY discussed and highlighted by the community aren't fixed quickly, what should we even expect coming from you guys ? Do you think my question is illegitimate ?

I think that insider program team should consider to listening to feedback and communicate on what's going on , why this can't be fixed or improved etc etc ...

Really disappointed with all of this honestly

submitted by /u/Chiefsider
    [link] [comments]

/u/Chiefsider, Mar 28, 2024
  2. afistinyourface Win User

What exactly is the Xbox FanFest?

Fanfest is a cool opportunity for xbox fans to come together and interact. Last year had an xbox briefing, exclusive games you could try out along with cool gear and other cool stuff. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic Fanfest has gone digital with an online
    experience rather than in person.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

What is it meaning exactly

As others have said, more information will be helpful to us for helping, just don't mention any personal details.

Also you can contact USPS for help filling out the form.
  4. Half Fish Half Win User

What is it meaning exactly

Is this in reference to an Xbox related service shipment? Can you please provide more details?
  5. Ideas Man 360 Win User

What exactly are medals?

I believe they're like Achievements, but they don't count to your gamer score.

That medal is pretty easy. Play on hard, reveal enough of the board to locate a mine (With only one click, should be easily doable), then click on it. That's all I did to unlock it.
  6. SUCKITUP Win User

What exactly is 0x87e1000a

I already did this a while ago with no avail. But thanks for the tip. I have posted on many of forums without much help. As well as the Ambassadors forum. I also have googled the
    [Mod Removed - See Guidelines] out of this error code.
Thema:

What is Xbox working on exactly ?

1. What is Xbox working on exactly ? - Similar Threads - working exactly

2. will microsoft lifecam studio Q2F-00001 work on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    will microsoft lifecam studio Q2F-00001 work on xbox series x: Saw on a Microsoft page that the Microsoft life cam studio would work. I’ve done all the trouble shooting and it doesn’t. Is it the specific model? If so, what model do I need? Second camera I...
  3. Xbox live parties not working on PC unless I reset Xbox app and Xbox Live Services app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live parties not working on PC unless I reset Xbox app and Xbox Live Services app: Basically the title. Xbox live parties do not work on PC (Windows 11) the first time. I have to go in and reset those two apps in order for them to work. All my privacy settings are correct....
  4. Saving to external HD no longer works

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saving to external HD no longer works: As of a few weeks ago, saving to an external HD no longer works reliably. I can save one or two game sessions (COD) but then it no longer records. It says “recording started” then stops. I...
  5. Error code 0x91d70000 - NOTHING works

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x91d70000 - NOTHING works: Can't play 4K UHD blurays! I have tried the following; Uninstall/ reinstall the bluray app Deleting the bluray data in settings Restarted WiFi / hard restarted xbox (even tried unplugging...
  6. Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.: so my xbox one s controller ive had since 2019. Ive updated before. My xbox one s is not an option since it has a hard ware issue(no longer updates no matter how many times i try.) anyway. I...
  7. My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....: My Logitech 720p stopped working (dunno the actual model but it was bought during 1sr covid quarantine) I tried everything i saw online, (trust me so i need some new advise, the only thing i...
  8. why are my buttons not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    why are my buttons not working?: i was in the middle of a madden 24 game and for some reason the buttons on my controller stopped working. the buttons that don’t work are a,x,b,y, the whole d pad pushing in the joysticks, rb,...
  9. XBOX Series X seagate external hard drive not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X seagate external hard drive not working: When I connect my external to my Xbox, the lights come on but my games aren't popping up on my Xbox. When I tried plugging it up to my laptop, nothing came up either. The xbox isn't recognizing...
  10. My xbox one x controller or xbox series x controller is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x controller or xbox series x controller is not working: The issue is the joysticks and bumpers and the d pad is not working.It is connecting to my phone but other than the A B X Y buttons nothing is woking. Note:am using oneplus nord ce 3. Tried all...