what is xbox series S

Discus and support what is xbox series S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i know and many of you or everyone knows that there is a war going on not between human and virus but console wars and the competitors are obviously... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Taczo, Jul 3, 2020.

  1. Taczo
    Taczo Guest

    what is xbox series S


    i know and many of you or everyone knows that there is a war going on not between human and virus but console wars and the competitors are obviously ps5 and xbox series X but i heard a strang name " Xbox series S " by the way what even is xbox series
    S is it earlier development version of xbox serie x but i have heard that it is called lockhart or something like that but i thought xbox series x was called project scarlet Help me !!!!!!!!!! i am very confused

    :)
     
    Taczo, Jul 3, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox turns off mid games

    What game, which Xbox. Is it Xbox One, One S, Xbox One X, Series S, or Series X?

    What game and what are you doing.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Has anyone else had issues trying to download the Hogwarts legacy Deluxe Edition on their Xbox series S?

    What is the full name of your console

    .does it have disk drive

    If it is the xbox one S or have a dislikes drive that's not the series s

    Xbox.One games don't have a s or x requirement

    They are just xbox one

    Series consoles are xbox series s/x no one's in the name
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox one s isn’t compatible with series s games

    Depending on what the game is, if what you bought is for the Series S/X then it will only work on the Series S/X. The One was released before the Series S/X. One games will work on the Series S/X, but not always vice versa.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Series X and S?

  6. Francia J. Win User

    Parental Consent Error Message 'Something's gone wrong, it's not you it's us

    No worries, it's the setting for Xbox Series S as well. By the way, what is the exact error or issue that your son is getting whenever he is trying to play or sign in on Xbox Series S?
Thema:

what is xbox series S

Loading...
  1. what is xbox series S - Similar Threads - series

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...