What is xbox doing about Kronos and strike packs ss cheating using them is getting out of...

Discus and support What is xbox doing about Kronos and strike packs ss cheating using them is getting out of... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Are Xbox doing anything at all to stop people using Strike packs / Kronos as the cheating using them is out of control... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StevenMurray6, Mar 1, 2023.

  1. What is xbox doing about Kronos and strike packs ss cheating using them is getting out of...


    Are Xbox doing anything at all to stop people using Strike packs / Kronos as the cheating using them is out of control

    :)
     
    StevenMurray6, Mar 1, 2023
    #1
  2. John P_14 Win User

    What is xbox doing about Kronos and strike packs ss cheating using them is getting out of control

    Xbox is aware of the problem and is working hard to identify and ban players who use these tools to gain an unfair advantage. They also encourage players to report any suspicious behavior or cheating in their games. If you come across a player who is using these tools to cheat, you can report them to Xbox via their reporting system or by contacting Xbox support. To assist Xbox in investigating and taking appropriate action, provide as much information as possible, including the player's username and any evidence of cheating.
  3. StevenMurray6 Win User

    What is xbox doing about Kronos and strike packs ss cheating using them is getting out of control

    So there doing nothing then.... I see the same people cheating months on end with no bans despite being reported multiple times .....
  4. John P_14 Win User

    What is xbox doing about Kronos and strike packs ss cheating using them is getting out of control

    I'm sorry that didn't work for you. Just a friendly reminder though, this is a public user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and have no access to any user account so there is nothing we can do or check from within the forum. We have no input on Microsoft's policies, procedures, or design decisions. Microsoft Support personnel do not staff this forum. I hope you understand.
  5. John P_14 Win User

    What is xbox doing about Kronos and strike packs ss cheating using them is getting out of control

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

    I apologize but I do not have information about Xbox's specific actions in relation to Kronos and Strike Packs cheating. But don't worry, Xbox's anti-cheat systems detect and prevent cheating in their games. These systems may include software-based measures such as detecting game file modifications or hardware-based measures such as detecting unauthorized controllers or devices such as Strike Packs or Kronos.

    They take action against individual players who are found to be cheating, such as banning their accounts or suspending their access to online gameplay, in addition to anti-cheat measures.
  6. Bigfunkymuz Win User

    When is xbox banning strike packs as cheating using them is now rampant

    Yeah already tried that - same guys using Kronos for 2 years... nothing done

    Xbox should be detecting these things and stopping them not relying on people reporting then doing nothing about it..
Thema:

What is xbox doing about Kronos and strike packs ss cheating using them is getting out of...

Loading...
  1. What is xbox doing about Kronos and strike packs ss cheating using them is getting out of... - Similar Threads - doing Kronos strike

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  9. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  10. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

    in XboX Insiders
    do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get...