What is xbox doing about Kronos and strike packs ss cheating using them is getting out of...

Discus and support What is xbox doing about Kronos and strike packs ss cheating using them is getting out of... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Are Xbox doing anything at all to stop people using Strike packs / Kronos as the cheating using them is out of control... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StevenMurray6, Mar 1, 2023.

1. What is xbox doing about Kronos and strike packs ss cheating using them is getting out of...

Are Xbox doing anything at all to stop people using Strike packs / Kronos as the cheating using them is out of control

:)

StevenMurray6, Mar 1, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

What is xbox doing about Kronos and strike packs ss cheating using them is getting out of control

Xbox is aware of the problem and is working hard to identify and ban players who use these tools to gain an unfair advantage. They also encourage players to report any suspicious behavior or cheating in their games. If you come across a player who is using these tools to cheat, you can report them to Xbox via their reporting system or by contacting Xbox support. To assist Xbox in investigating and taking appropriate action, provide as much information as possible, including the player's username and any evidence of cheating.
  3. StevenMurray6 Win User

What is xbox doing about Kronos and strike packs ss cheating using them is getting out of control

So there doing nothing then.... I see the same people cheating months on end with no bans despite being reported multiple times .....
  4. John P_14 Win User

I'm sorry that didn't work for you. Just a friendly reminder though, this is a public user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and have no access to any user account so there is nothing we can do or check from within the forum. We have no input on Microsoft's policies, procedures, or design decisions. Microsoft Support personnel do not staff this forum. I hope you understand.
  5. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I apologize but I do not have information about Xbox's specific actions in relation to Kronos and Strike Packs cheating. But don't worry, Xbox's anti-cheat systems detect and prevent cheating in their games. These systems may include software-based measures such as detecting game file modifications or hardware-based measures such as detecting unauthorized controllers or devices such as Strike Packs or Kronos.

They take action against individual players who are found to be cheating, such as banning their accounts or suspending their access to online gameplay, in addition to anti-cheat measures.
  6. Bigfunkymuz Win User

When is xbox banning strike packs as cheating using them is now rampant

Yeah already tried that - same guys using Kronos for 2 years... nothing done

Xbox should be detecting these things and stopping them not relying on people reporting then doing nothing about it..
Thema:

What is xbox doing about Kronos and strike packs ss cheating using them is getting out of...

1. What is xbox doing about Kronos and strike packs ss cheating using them is getting out of... - Similar Threads - doing Kronos strike

2. How do I restore a game clip

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore a game clip: My friend saw Mt favorite clip and thought it would be funny to delete it so he did and I was wondering if I can restore It 57249625-ce61-4ec7-9b79-ced2bb8e7e49
  3. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  4. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do?: So my xbox controller is currently out of warranty, which means I am likely in need of purchasing a new controller, however this is brand new in terms of usage, I have not registered or even...
  5. My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?: All of my stuff is good besides the fact that when I click my recent captures to see them I just get an infinite loading circle. e5df8d31-83c9-4bf6-aa42-b884bd03ad1a
  6. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  7. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  8. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  9. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  10. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba