What is wrong with Xbox....

Discus and support What is wrong with Xbox.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Honestly, I don't understand what the bloody heck is wrong with the unintelligent Xbox Enforcement system. My friend got his account perm banned for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APaintedSmile, Oct 17, 2017.

1. What is wrong with Xbox....

Honestly, I don't understand what the bloody heck is wrong with the unintelligent Xbox Enforcement system. My friend got his account perm banned for "Cheating". I know my friend, and he isn't a hacker or cheater. Honestly I don't know if he's smart enough
    to figure out how to cheat/hack/mod. What actually happened was some little kid, while throwing a fit, reported him for cheating because my friend during a BO2 match went with 29 kills and 7 deaths, a KD of 4.14. I mean come on, it's one thing if he had gone
    like 40 and 2, but 29 and 7, in only one game? If that's all a player has to do to be listed as a Cheater, then 80% of players from not only the BO community, but also the BF community, (well, probably almost all of the BF community) should be banned as well.
    By the logic the Enforcement system uses here, any player can receive a perm ban just for having a really good game. I mean, where is the proof that beyond a shadow of a doubt my friend cheated? And before anyone says anything, yes he did submit a claim and
    the decision was upheld. Now I know the wording he used when submitting the claim wasn't the best, but still, you should be able to submit a repeal, or get the option to call and explain your case. Even being able to send a bloody email to a living person
    who works for the Enforcement Service would be acceptable. But no, you get one and only one chance to submit a review/claim, and being honest, 95% of people will do that when they're still worked up after finding out their account has been banned. Actually
    I would find the option to see the evidence behind the reason they decided to uphold the decision to be a acceptable alternative to file a second review. Note, this should only be for a perm ban. Because we gamers spend more money then we realize on our games,
    and when all that is taken away from us forever, and the only reason given is that we "cheated" without showing specific and exact proof of us cheating. That's just a bunch of bull.

A side note, you may notice that as some points my langue/wording becomes a bit weird. I did this in order to not get attacked with claims that I violated terms of service and end up getting my own account banned.

"I have spent close to $3000 on this account. Why would I cheat or manipulate my Xbox and or account and run the risk of loosing the money I put into my account. If my account is banned I will sue Microsoft for false accusations and cruel punishment."

^This is the exactly what my friend said in his claim/review case.

:)

APaintedSmile, Oct 17, 2017
  2. What is wrong with my xbox

try restarting your router and modem sounds like its a bit laggy

EXShadow Ninja, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Obsessive Power, Oct 17, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

if you had bothered to read the terms of use you would see everything you need to know

ngocphi, Oct 17, 2017
  5. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    The enforcement team does not ban simply based on complaints. They investigate said complaints to determine if they are valid or not before any action is taken.

Per the terms of service they are not obligated to show specific evidence.

Your friend also did get a chance to repeal his case and provide any info that could help his case. That was what his case review was for but he chose to use that chance to threaten Microsoft instead of defend his case.

If he filed a case review and it was upheld then that means they investigated his case twice now and confirmed it was warranted.

KindGryphon, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Lukination Win User

whats wrong xbox???

i have read all of the support but its not working

why you dont can write a message on your main page

like this

sry xbox usere we have some troubles with bla bla !!!!

i want to know why i dont cant play

and i want my 2 days back what i dont cant play
  7. Eggnogga Win User

Whats wrong XBOX?

8. Eggnogga Win User

Whats wrong XBOX?

Sony paid to have it released before the Xbox had their release.

This happens on about 75% of all DLC released nowadays. (When I say this happens, I mean one company has the DLC released before the other console.)
  9. KindGryphon Win User

The enforcement team does not ban simply based on complaints. They investigate said complaints to determine if they are valid or not before any action is taken.

Per the terms of service they are not obligated to show specific evidence.

Your friend also did get a chance to repeal his case and provide any info that could help his case. That was what his case review was for but he chose to use that chance to threaten Microsoft instead of defend his case.

If he filed a case review and it was upheld then that means they investigated his case twice now and confirmed it was warranted.
  10. ngocphi Win User

if you had bothered to read the terms of use you would see everything you need to know
Thema:

1. What is wrong with Xbox.... - Similar Threads - wrong

2. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  3. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  4. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  5. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  6. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  7. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  8. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  9. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  10. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7