What is wrong with Xbox Live????

Discus and support What is wrong with Xbox Live???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I put in a 3 month access code for Xbox live with gold, then I try to go online with Fifa 18 and it tells me to buy xbox live, which I already have?!?!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mrjadogs, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Mrjadogs
    Mrjadogs Guest

I put in a 3 month access code for Xbox live with gold, then I try to go online with Fifa 18 and it tells me to buy xbox live, which I already have?!?! It's frustrating, I can't access online with my Xbox live?!?!

:)

Mrjadogs, Oct 17, 2017
  2. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    What is wrong with Xbox....

The enforcement team does not ban simply based on complaints. They investigate said complaints to determine if they are valid or not before any action is taken.

Per the terms of service they are not obligated to show specific evidence.

Your friend also did get a chance to repeal his case and provide any info that could help his case. That was what his case review was for but he chose to use that chance to threaten Microsoft instead of defend his case.

If he filed a case review and it was upheld then that means they investigated his case twice now and confirmed it was warranted.

KindGryphon, Oct 17, 2017
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    What is wrong with Xbox....

if you had bothered to read the terms of use you would see everything you need to know

ngocphi, Oct 17, 2017
  4. RobbyV089
    RobbyV089 Guest

Because there's a major problem With Connecting Live.

I tried a several times and tried all the solutions they given but it won't work.

They also closed the support chat channel cause they can't handle it no more.

They aren't fair anyway to tell the live members what's wrong or what kind a problem they have.

Instead they say anything and keep it for themselves.

Congrates MS even one owners have the problem Better be solve it quick.

RobbyV089, Oct 17, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    ngocphi, Oct 18, 2017
  6. Shenglongas
    Shenglongas Guest
    I cant connect to Live at all since a few days ago ! I tried reseting and tried what is suggested in support but nothing and i get a service alert on the test connection tab.

This never happened before since i all would be fine for years now and i got the same connection and router settings i always used so far.

Hope they fix this cause something is seriously wrong and i don't see some official people responding in the forums and such.

Shenglongas, Oct 18, 2017
  7. Mrjadogs
    Mrjadogs Guest
    So basically I'm currently waisting money on live? Is there anyway I can pause it? Otherwise I'm just waisting my membership and it'll run out long before it gets fixed (at this rate).

Mrjadogs, Oct 22, 2017
  8. Mrjadogs
    Mrjadogs Guest

Everything is normal

Mrjadogs, Nov 1, 2018
  9. ngocphi Win User

10. OrcaAmity Win User

What Is Wrong With Xbox Live?

Many thanks for your reply and help.
  11. Mrjadogs Win User

You can alwaysncheck.server status here
    http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-live-status

If.yoi don't live in an Xbox live region or you purchased out of region subscription cards that will be why

They are region locked
    Everything is normal
  12. BizarroMantis Win User

what is wrong with xbox live ????

looks like you're a gold member according to your profile.
  13. Enni ZQ Win User

What Is Wrong With Xbox Live?

Hi OrcaAmity

Xbox have been having server issues over the past 24 or so hours now. There are issues currently with Accessing various things such as cloud saves for minecraft...there has been an issue with the LastFM app also which should have an update downloading to
    you soon if not already. There have also been issues with signing into Xbox Live. This has affected console sign ins as well as some xbox.com and other app sign ins. Xbix are working on the issues and have updated their service status page as things have
    changed. Can I recommend that you visit

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Service status currently updateing every 30 mins

Note though that Im in the UK but your browser should root through to your national site. If not then on the top left of the the page at www.xbox.com, You will see a logo Saying 'Xbox Live Service Alert'. Pleaee click and it will take you to the page.
    If there is a security issue for any reason affecting live accounts then am sure we will be informed. If youd like to read the xbox live terms and conditions you agreed to when you created your account, it may put any concerns you have to rest lol. Any
    issues affecting your Live account and live access are covered in these...Link Below

www.xbox.com/.../LiveTOU

Hope that helps a little

(Ambassador)
Thema:

1. What is wrong with Xbox Live???? - Similar Threads - wrong Live

2. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  3. Fallout 76, PC, Xbox Live, 0x80070520 Something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76, PC, Xbox Live, 0x80070520 Something went wrong: I'm trying to play fallout 76 on PC via Xbox Live. 10 seconds after "Press any button to start" (and after pressing any button) I get the xbox live popup "Something went wrong 0x80070520". It...
  4. hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...: Hello, I think i was wrongfully wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just play games and that's all can someone help me with it. Thank you......
  5. My friend had a video about something Wrong with Xbox Live stream.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend had a video about something Wrong with Xbox Live stream.: He had Live streaming allowed all ready and when he's on a game and tried to Stream It told him the same message to make sure to allow live streaming idk if this was a virus or not... [img]...
  6. Gold live subscription set up in wrong region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold live subscription set up in wrong region: I redeemed Xbox Gold Live vouchers bought in Australia, but somehow the Gold Live subscription thinks it's in the UK. My profile is set to my home, Australia. Now i cannot make any changes to this...
  7. My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live there's nothing wrong with my connection to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live there's nothing wrong with my connection to the...: My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live there's nothing wrong with my connection to the internet I just keep getting this code 8015190E I've checked and there is no service issues can anyone help...
  8. Xbox live captures are showing wrong captures. Delta preview and on xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live captures are showing wrong captures. Delta preview and on xbox app: Possible issue but right now whenever I go and look at my clips on Xbox live it shows the wrong clips but after refreshing it a couple of times it goes back to normal. Just started happening today...
  9. What is wrong with my Xbox Live link to Epic Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is wrong with my Xbox Live link to Epic Games?: I was trying to enter a Fortnite Vbucks code on the Epic Games website and then it asked for the device I play Fortnite on. It wouldn't let me press Xbox because my Live account wasn't linked. I...
  10. How do I fix the something went wrong issue when I try to live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the something went wrong issue when I try to live stream?: Everytime I get on my Xbox series S and go to capture and share to start live streaming it loads for a minute and then show the phrase "something went wrong, try this again in a while" with no...