What is wrong with the connection to the server -almost every day?

Discus and support What is wrong with the connection to the server -almost every day? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Lots of us can not enjoy playing Bingo because we keep loosing connectivity- Please fix it - like NOW And meanwhile the game goes on and when and IF... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rustyhunden, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Rustyhunden
    Rustyhunden Guest

Lots of us can not enjoy playing Bingo because we keep loosing connectivity- Please fix it - like NOW

And meanwhile the game goes on and when and IF it, the game connects again you loose the game because you are way behind "dubbing" the numbers.

And if you are really "lucky" it steals your collected keys. THAT IS ALSO VERY ANNOYING!!!

:)

Rustyhunden, Mar 20, 2017
  2. What is wrong with the connection to the server????????

This morning I have wasted 2 hours of my time trying to connect to the server. Every day there are problems with connecting.

I really enjoy this game when its working, however, its getting more and more frustrating each day that goes by with the same problem of connection.

This needs sorting out or I am going to stop playing, I have better things to do other than pressing the 'try again' button over and over again.

MaxiSeeker0258, Mar 20, 2017
  3. What is wrong with the server ?

Constantly shutting down and unable to re=connect. Very disappointing and becoming expensive losing game tokens without finishing the game. Why do you not monitor your services ?

PopeyedAnt9685, Mar 20, 2017
  4. sons of anarchx Win User

MW3 Servers

I dont think so because almost every lobby these days lags and when u check the connection everyone is on red bars... evaluating host... server times out. the end
  5. Richlastname Win User

Bingo

I am having the same issue every day. will not connect. What the Hell is wrong with Microsoft not fixing it?
  6. xXBoIvInXxragee Win User

STILL CAN'T CONECT TO XBOX LIVE MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it refuses to keep me in games, i keep getting a grey box telling me i disconnected from the mw3 server, but it only started happening recently and i have almost perfect internet connection, whats wrong with it?
  7. Techno Derp Win User

EA servers extremely slow lately?

their BFBC2 servers have been excepionally bad the last two days. lag, crap hit detection and teleporting in almost every game.
  8. McFragPants Win User

Why I quit near the end

This stuff happens. Online games can't always be perfect with players all over the world and with different types of Internet. If this happens to you all the time then there's somethi wrong with your connection. This doesn't happen to almost at all. I do
    getthe rare game where there's a terrible connection by I just leave and find another game. The day that everyone in the world has perfect servers and internet connections is the day that video games wont lag
Thema:

1. What is wrong with the connection to the server -almost every day? - Similar Threads - wrong connection server

2. Microsoft account connected to the wrong minecraft account??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account connected to the wrong minecraft account??: HI! I've had Minecraft for years and I've used a specific account. I have had no issues with the migration of Microsoft and Minecraft and after that happened I was till able to use the account I...
  3. I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it keep coming wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it keep coming wrong account: I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it comes with and wrong account a7b7ba3d-ec74-483d-8cf4-c62d76ae76d0
  4. My xbox One controller keeps connecting to the wrong wireless dongle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox One controller keeps connecting to the wrong wireless dongle.: I have 2 computers, each on a different desks, but the desks are right next to each other. I have 2 controllers for each of the PCs. Both PCs are using the official wireless dongles for the xbox...
  5. What is wrong with my connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my connection: So basically everytime i try to play a game of nba 2k I can’t last more than 5 minutes without lagging out. My internet connection is good, im pulling 300+mbps, 40 download speed. 0 packet loss...
  6. Xbox series x won't connect to wifi, keeps saying wrong password but I checked. Did I get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won't connect to wifi, keeps saying wrong password but I checked. Did I get a...: Did I get a faulty xbox series x or is there a way to fix this? I checked my password (which I know by heart) and everything is correct but still won't connect. 3d9d7cbb-9a70-4a02-b046-77d80add8db0
  7. My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live there's nothing wrong with my connection to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live there's nothing wrong with my connection to the...: My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live there's nothing wrong with my connection to the internet I just keep getting this code 8015190E I've checked and there is no service issues can anyone help...
  8. Minecraft launcher saying "Oh no! Something went wrong, and we couldn't connect to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher saying "Oh no! Something went wrong, and we couldn't connect to the...: I've been trying to fix this problem a lot now any fix wont help somehow can anyone help? 904c4007-00aa-4f79-87f9-092f8e3565a9
  9. When I go into be network settings it says Somethjng went wrong and I can't connect to my wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go into be network settings it says Somethjng went wrong and I can't connect to my wifi: [img] 84ed4a4d-5b0c-4763-8022-0d5091f4235a
  10. Xbox says password is wrong, can't connect to wi-fi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox says password is wrong, can't connect to wi-fi: It's been a few weeks now that my Xbox sometimes suddently loses internet connection randomly. When I go back to settings->network it says that no connection is set up. But when I go to set it up...