What is wrong with Spotify on my Xbox series x?

Discus and support What is wrong with Spotify on my Xbox series x? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've always used my series x to play Spotify. I have a 7.1 channel system that I have invested quite a bit of money in. It's always sounded really... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by C4PTAINCHR0NIC, Sep 22, 2022.

1. What is wrong with Spotify on my Xbox series x?

I've always used my series x to play Spotify. I have a 7.1 channel system that I have invested quite a bit of money in. It's always sounded really decent and output sound from all speakers. I use the 7.1 uncompressed setting on the Xbox, sometimes Atmos. Audio pass through enabled.

As of tonight, it sounds really bad. I didn't change anything at all and i think it's since the update. I'm only getting sound from the front left and right channel regardless of what sound setting I place the Xbox on, I've tried switching things on my AVR As well. Tested Spotify through the heos app on my AVR and I'm getting full sound there, it's just on the Xbox.

Sound is working normally in everything else like games. How can I fix this?

:)

C4PTAINCHR0NIC, Sep 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this C4PTAINCHR0NIC

In order to isolate a bit more the issue, please answer the following questions :

If you try connecting headphones via cable or wirelessly, the issue persists or is this happening only with your 7.1 channel system?
    If it's the second, may I know if you tried using a different audio setup? (For example, try with 5.1, Stereo, etc)
    Also, did you tried reinstalling the Spotify app to see if that helps?
  3. Esox Voiceless Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

I did this but my spotify premium wont show up, what am I doing wrong
  4. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

Spotify Audio Issue

So recently I realised something wrong and broken in spotify. The Audio slider, on the xbox one version of spotify,dosent work for me. It did for months and know it just stopped. Basically, Whenever I turn up or down the audio slide it dosent change the
    Volume of the song. I could use the xbox audio, not spotify, but it effects my game. Someone please HELP
    Hi there ;)

Sorry to hear about this. What you can do is simply try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Hope this helps
  5. MasTerKi3Z Win User

App

This is great, as some apps take a long time to be available on Xbox, such as Spotify, and the Disney series look amazing.
  6. brown1239 Win User

Unable to redeem Spotify 6 month trial

Dont know if this post fits here or not but. Ive done the xbox spotify deal and havent received my spotify code. My account has never had game pass ultimate, game pass for pc, or spotify premium. So I am unsure why i have not received a spotify code
    yet.
Thema:

1. What is wrong with Spotify on my Xbox series x? - Similar Threads - wrong Spotify series

2. Wrongful suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful suspension: just extremely shocked im upset and angry ive found there is enforcement action on my account, it is a wrongful suspension, its cause of a game clip i checked all my game clips i had taken and...
  3. error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2023 downloaded from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2023 downloaded from microsoft store: i cant open the game because of this error please tell me how to fix it i tried to reset and repair the game but no thing happene ab49b414-30ed-4def-8422-92db951180b5
  4. I have bought the wrong version of Fifa 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought the wrong version of Fifa 23: I recently bought fifa 23 without understanding the restrictions of Dual entitlement between the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. I own a series S but i was mislead into buying the Xbox One version...
  5. purchased wrong item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased wrong item: I accidentally purchased the Fifa 23 that's only playable on the new Xbox. I was able to purchase the one playable on old gen, but lost 60 dollars. I just made the purchase and was wondering if we...
  6. XBOX App Keeps Logging Me Into Wrong Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX App Keeps Logging Me Into Wrong Account: I'm trying to play Sea of Thieves on a specific account, but whenever I try and load into the game it logs into my other account. I know that the reason is that my XBOX (computer) app account is...
  7. wrong version of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wrong version of game: i bought the xbox one version of fifa 23 on my xbox series s and it wont let me play with my friends as i am technically on the old gen game. any ideas ? ae3e09e2-3c23-4914-93bd-6cf0d3788cdf
  8. Custom gamerpic wrong orientation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamerpic wrong orientation: Every time I upload a custom gamerpic either on a PC, the Xbox Series X or from my mobile via the Xbox App it always rotates the image 90° left or right and I can't get it to stay in the original...
  9. Wrongfully suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Wrongfully suspended: The suspension is 15 days long and when i look at the details"there are no details available" so your telling me people can be harassed by there own enforcement team? FIX ASAP...
  10. Unable to pre order MW2. "Give it another try- Something went wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound"??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to pre order MW2. "Give it another try- Something went wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound"??: I've never seen this issue before in 16 years of gaming on Xbox. I'm trying to pre order MW2 to play the beta tomorrow, but I cannot purchase the game. I've tried a few times today and nothing is...