What is wrong with Number of the Best achievement in Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut?

Discus and support What is wrong with Number of the Best achievement in Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have gotten all the other achievements in this game but the Number of the Best one which requires 666 kills. I am over 3000 now and no achievement. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KalEL86, Jan 22, 2023.

1. KalEL86
    KalEL86 Guest

What is wrong with Number of the Best achievement in Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut?

I have gotten all the other achievements in this game but the Number of the Best one which requires 666 kills. I am over 3000 now and no achievement. I deleted the save, reset my progress, and beat all the stages all over again, including the the deleted scenes and NC-17 ones, and still no achievement. Please look into getting this fixed. I have already done all the other steps for trying to get achievements to sync and nothing has worked. Thanks.

:)

KalEL86, Jan 22, 2023
  2. XDWifiLagg Win User

Gold games

Slayaway camp isn't half bad, I'm not too big on the other ones.
  3. choppyseize Win User

What's a game that you love that you would describe as "charming" or "adorable?"

Slayaway Camp is funny, adorable and also has a 80's horror vibe. I really enjoyed it.
  4. vibroluxor Win User

A simple truth

"Many American butchers will label a cut of meat "London broil". This is confusing as the term does not refer to a specific cut of meat, but a method of preparation and cookery. The cut of meat traditionally used is
    flank steak, but in recent years butchers have erroneously labeled
    top round steak/roast as London Broil."
  5. Poofius Win User

death from no where?

They added instant death zones from what I have heard. It is to cut back the camping in infected that is so popular.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

The Mysterious Case Of Sherlock Holmes...

Great game ruined by the achievement for butchering pigs heads as if you were a mindless child.

Probably the worst miss-able achievement in the history of achievements.

Hopefully this will not be as stupidly designed.
Thema:

1. What is wrong with Number of the Best achievement in Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut? - Similar Threads - wrong Number Best

2. How to recover my account when the number is wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover my account when the number is wrong: Hello ! So basically I have the same problem and I’m trying to recover my old account and the number in my old account is wrong so basically I pressed the button (I don’t have any of these) and I...
  3. Can't change Xbox to Home Xbox. Number of switches left seems wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change Xbox to Home Xbox. Number of switches left seems wrong: Hi I'm trying to set my Xbox One as a home Xbox, away from my other Xbox. When I tick the Change box it does something then unticks it. The page says that I have 0 of 5 switches left, but I...
  4. Xbox replaced my controller with wrong serial number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox replaced my controller with wrong serial number: I bought a xbox elite controller 2 and have had a horrible experience, upon opening it, it came out of the box with a broken thumbtack, sent it in, got a replacement which malfunctioned a month...
  5. Banned because of Xbox staff putting in wrong serial number.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned because of Xbox staff putting in wrong serial number.: Hello, I will do my best to keep this as brief as possible. I was refunded for a Elite series 2 controller by Daniel O'Keeffe who is based in Reading UK but when he has put the serial number in...
  6. Wrong serial number?

in XBoX on Windows
    Wrong serial number?: Hey I recently ordered the xbox series s on amazon and have entered the serial number on the registration page for microsoft devices and it appears to be an xbox one although looking like an xbox...
  7. Wrong Apartment Number in Pre-order Shipping Address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong Apartment Number in Pre-order Shipping Address: I pre ordered the halo infinite elite series 2 controller and somehow, the apartment number got messed up in the shipping address. Everything else is right, street name and number, city, state,...
  8. Warranty Order Canceled on an Elite controller, used wrong serial number when ordering...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Order Canceled on an Elite controller, used wrong serial number when ordering...: As the subject says, I needed to get warranty work done on one of my controllers. I accidentally selected the wrong controller when I was setting up the service order resulting in the order...
  9. wrong mobile number update

in XBoX on Windows
    wrong mobile number update: Pls check 11 digit mobile number update on my profile, now i am unable to correct them. pls help 48cfcd65-fb91-4537-8267-f39fc419b638
  10. Xbox profile number of years is wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profile number of years is wrong: It shold be almost 8 years but its only just turned to 5. It knocked of years when I did a gamertag change. Can this be fixed? Its correct on my 360 profile. cd94ed94-85d1-41c2-85cd-f50dcbe483b7