What is wrong with my Xbox Live link to Epic Games?

Discus and support What is wrong with my Xbox Live link to Epic Games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to enter a Fortnite Vbucks code on the Epic Games website and then it asked for the device I play Fortnite on. It wouldn't let me press... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GamerFox6250, Nov 2, 2022.

1. GamerFox6250
    GamerFox6250 Guest

I was trying to enter a Fortnite Vbucks code on the Epic Games website and then it asked for the device I play Fortnite on. It wouldn't let me press Xbox because my Live account wasn't linked. I didnt think it was a big issue so I went to link my account but it won't let me link my account because it says that it has already been linked to a different Epic Games account. I don't know if this holds any significance but my mom and brother share Xbox Live with me and we all play Fortnite (and we all have Epic Games accounts).

:)

GamerFox6250, Nov 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this GAMERFOX6250

Sorry for the inconveniences, right now there is an outage related to friends , gamertag and social features in general
    Maybe your issue is related to this outage

Please try keeping an eye here and once everything is up and running try again
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  3. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Eon Bundle

my bad wrong skin. umm is you xbox account link to an epic games account?
  4. WispyCarrot471 Win User

Eon Bundle

my bad wrong skin. umm is you xbox account link to an epic games account?
    Yes
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Wrong Epic Games Account Linked

only epic can help as its their servers.

go to the epic website and log in via your xbox account and that will let you know which is connected, but only epic support can unlink and relink as they stopped everyone else doing this over a year ago.
  6. TylerNunn Win User

Wrong Epic Games Account Linked

I understand I can't link another xbox account to the Epic Games account. I don't wish to use the account it's currently linked to. I have another account.

I'm getting back in touch with Epic Games Support again.

Thanks
Thema:

1. What is wrong with my Xbox Live link to Epic Games? - Similar Threads - wrong Live link

2. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  3. Fallout 76, PC, Xbox Live, 0x80070520 Something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76, PC, Xbox Live, 0x80070520 Something went wrong: I'm trying to play fallout 76 on PC via Xbox Live. 10 seconds after "Press any button to start" (and after pressing any button) I get the xbox live popup "Something went wrong 0x80070520". It...
  4. hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...: Hello, I think i was wrongfully wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just play games and that's all can someone help me with it. Thank you......
  5. My friend had a video about something Wrong with Xbox Live stream.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend had a video about something Wrong with Xbox Live stream.: He had Live streaming allowed all ready and when he's on a game and tried to Stream It told him the same message to make sure to allow live streaming idk if this was a virus or not... [img]...
  6. Gold live subscription set up in wrong region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold live subscription set up in wrong region: I redeemed Xbox Gold Live vouchers bought in Australia, but somehow the Gold Live subscription thinks it's in the UK. My profile is set to my home, Australia. Now i cannot make any changes to this...
  7. My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live there's nothing wrong with my connection to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live there's nothing wrong with my connection to the...: My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live there's nothing wrong with my connection to the internet I just keep getting this code 8015190E I've checked and there is no service issues can anyone help...
  8. Xbox live captures are showing wrong captures. Delta preview and on xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live captures are showing wrong captures. Delta preview and on xbox app: Possible issue but right now whenever I go and look at my clips on Xbox live it shows the wrong clips but after refreshing it a couple of times it goes back to normal. Just started happening today...
  9. How do I fix the something went wrong issue when I try to live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the something went wrong issue when I try to live stream?: Everytime I get on my Xbox series S and go to capture and share to start live streaming it loads for a minute and then show the phrase "something went wrong, try this again in a while" with no...
  10. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while....

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while....: I got this message when I trying to log in a specific game called: "what remains of Edith Finch", any other games looks good with no error 2e9b46a6-fe6c-4ad8-8e57-350ec45d53ca