What is wrong with my Xbox. Achievement system right now.

Discus and support What is wrong with my Xbox. Achievement system right now. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As, you can see, my gamer score ,is 32,440 but the thing is my games are not showing up at all even on the Xbox app I just lost all of my progress and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mike Lerario, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Mike Lerario
    Mike Lerario Guest

As, you can see, my gamer score ,is 32,440 but the thing is my games are not showing up at all even on the Xbox app I just lost all of my progress and I can’t really seem to find a way through this. Any ideas on what could’ve happened?

:)

Mike Lerario, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Mike!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Let’s do our best to sort this out.

I just want to confirm, did you mean you cannot view any of your games’ achievements? How about checking it on https://account.xbox.com/Profile website?
  3. Doomofman Win User

A Intresting Read from a Article on OXM about the Xbox One

The recording of achievement moments makes sense to me alright. Everything mentioned seems positive but I don't think there was a whole lot wrong with the achievement system as it is right now. I just hope they separate DLC achievements from 100% completion
    of a games achievements
  4. o Freeser78 Win User

Activity Feed is broken

My activity feed is broken as well. Anytime I get an achievement, upload a game clip, or try to share a game clip to my activity feed it doesn't show up. When I try and share a clip to my activity feed this is what I get.

"Something went wrong"

"Sorry, we can't share this right now. Try again in a while"

This has been going one ever since the "system hack" on Christmas day. Can anyone help??
  5. GHexpert43 Win User

Achievement issue

I'm having a problem with Happy Wars on the xbox one. I unlocked 12 achievements in that game for 235GS but when i go to smartglass or xbox.com it shows i unlocked 7 achievements for 145GS. My gamerscore should have went from 91,440 to 91,675 but instead
    it shows right now 91,535 and that is completely wrong. I tried deleting my profile redownload it and hard reset my xbox one but it didn't do the trick. I don't know what other 5 achievements its not reading or the rest of the GS that is also not adding up
    to my profile. Please help.
  6. {Parity} Win User

What is right and what is wrong?

You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
Thema:

1. What is wrong with my Xbox. Achievement system right now. - Similar Threads - wrong Achievement system

2. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  3. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  4. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  5. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  6. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  7. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  8. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  9. Fixed Xbox Achievements in Wrong Language

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fixed Xbox Achievements in Wrong Language: I found the reason why my Xbox achievements were in the wrong language (i.e. Chinese instead of English). My Windows preferred languages were set as: English (Canadian) Chinese (Simplified)...
  10. Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong: Yesterday i unlocked the last 3 achievement on Shinobi on my Series X. They unlocked correctly during the game, so 12 achievement ate unlocked but still on my profile it shows 9/12, 135/200. Can...