What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app?

Discus and support What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is wrong with xbox accessories my controller is fine but the profiles are screwed I can maintain my settings in game. Disabling steam xbox support... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by spartanz1080BK, Aug 7, 2022.

1. What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app?

What is wrong with xbox accessories my controller is fine but the profiles are screwed I can maintain my settings in game. Disabling steam xbox support doesn't help. I've tried reinstalling. Im just opening and closing the app.

I have a video on Reddit of the problem

Xbox accesories

:)

spartanz1080BK, Aug 7, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello spartanz1080BK,

Thank you for clarification and for sending the video. We would like to make a follow up question if you have updated your device to the latest update? Also make sure to check compatibility issue on the device.

We would appreciate it so much if you could send us a screen shot of the exact error message and conceal any personal information.

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello spartanz1080BK,

We could not really imagine how important it is for you to be able to rectify this issue at the soonest possible time. However, we have realized that this issue of yours would be dealt better by our live support team so that they can properly check what’s going on with your device and applications. They are more equipped with all the tools and resources to get your problem diagnosed. Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team.

Please contact them using this link: Contact us | Xbox Support

We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here.

I wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. spartanz1080BK Win User

It’s an XBOX elite series 2 controller I don’t need the charge kit I’m just asking if I can connect the charging dock via USB hub on my PC as for the XBOX accessories app and the profiles it still doesn’t work but I don’t know what else to do I’ve tried everything but at least my controller works fine so I’m just dealing with it.
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi spartanz1080BK,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Have a great Day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hello spartanz1080BK,

We appreciate for your time and effort to do the video, also we apologize for the confusion.

For this particular concern, we would like to recommend the following;

1. For Xbox Controller:
    Try to connect the controller on other device (PC or Xbox Console) see if you will have same issue with the profiles - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...mize-wireless-controller-with-accessories-app

Update Xbox Controller - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/update-xbox-wireless-controller

2. For your PC:

Update: Update Windows (microsoft.com)

Repair apps and programs in Windows (microsoft.com) and Get updates for apps and games in Microsoft Store

3. Lastly: You need to perform a clean boot in Windows: How to perform a clean boot in Windows (microsoft.com)

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app? - Similar Threads - wrong accessories app

2. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  5. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  6. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  7. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  8. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  9. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  10. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...