What is wrong with gaming services.

Discus and support What is wrong with gaming services. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having issues with the Xbox app where it crashes on startup and uninstalling gaming services fixed it but then I reinstalled gaming services... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ian Hedghes, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Ian Hedghes
    Ian Hedghes Guest

I've been having issues with the Xbox app where it crashes on startup and uninstalling gaming services fixed it but then I reinstalled gaming services and it's have the same problem again, is there a solution to the problem?

:)

Ian Hedghes, Mar 16, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Outdated drivers, Ensure that your system drivers, particularly the graphics drivers, are up-to-date.

Corrupted system files, Run a system file check to detect and repair any corrupted system files.

Overloaded or insufficient system resources, Check if your system has enough RAM, processing power, and storage space to run gaming services and apps.

Firewall or antivirus issues, Verify that your firewall and antivirus are not blocking gaming services or the Xbox app from running.
  3. Zehq Win User

What is wrong with this game?

Maps, spawns and invisible barriers **** me off the most.
  4. PhilHos Win User

The maps and the spawns.

I'm tired of respawning in front of the enemy.
  5. A Livid Penguin Win User

It's fine to me. I'm just a bit bored of shooters in general, but that's not the game's fault.
  6. Suby1 Win User

"Dreadful, the ACR in real life actually has little recoil. Remember the recoil on the PPSH-41 in WaW, it was like the P90? Well in real life, a fit person and experienced shooter will fire with limited recoil. I've fired it myself, it's actually got a high
    rate of fire too. I think 1500rpm?"

in full auto is has a bunch of recoil especially if chambered in any cartridge other than .223, the gun shoots in full auto around 800rpm .also this game is not very realistic look at how guns that shoot the same round have way different damage.
Thema:

1. What is wrong with gaming services. - Similar Threads - wrong gaming services

2. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  3. Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution: Sometimes, when playing a game in full screen, I will use the Capture button on my Xbox controller or use Windows Key + G to open game bar and record a clip, but when I look at the clip...
  4. New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?: mw3 disc won’t load on my Xbox one have u paid for the wrong game 9bac90d2-7124-4a01-b887-16100eb234da
  5. Purchased a game for the wrong platform

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a game for the wrong platform: I purchased a digital copy of a game for xbox instead of pc on accident. I have not redeemed the game code, is there a way to get the right copy? It's an EA game....
  6. I bought wrong digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought wrong digital game: I bought football manager for my son in pc format instead of Xbox , but only realised after he redeemed game that he cannot play this on out Mac pc. Can’t get any help on what to do or how to...
  7. Games are installing on the wrong drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games are installing on the wrong drive: I set the default install location to my E: drive. I just found out that the games that I've been installing for the last three months are on my C: drive. I have gone to Settings-> Install Options...
  8. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb
  9. What is wrong with new gen games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is wrong with new gen games: I got an xbox series x yesterday for xmas and ive just installed fortnite and cyberpunk2077 and when i boot up these games there is these untextured white cube squares over my screen and i cant...
  10. Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...: Hi I bought the fifa 23 game (Xbox) as a present for Christmas on the but on the wrong account. Is there any way to transfer it to my sons account ? bbce5ae2-545c-4aa1-ba0b-ec05359c08cf