What is wrong with Game Pass Unlimited Cloud gaming?

Discus and support What is wrong with Game Pass Unlimited Cloud gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently trying to play any game on Cloud Gaming via Game Pass Unlimited is not working. I get a screen that appears more like an advertisement for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Double D1, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Double D1
    Double D1 Guest

Recently trying to play any game on Cloud Gaming via Game Pass Unlimited is not working. I get a screen that appears more like an advertisement for cloud gaming with options of the left “Play with cloud gaming, Installing games, and Play on more devices “ i dont even get the rocket ship anymore. At the very bottom of the screen it has in small text “Server availability and wait times may vary” What is happening? It worked fine last week.

:)

Double D1, Feb 20, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

It sounds like there might be an issue with the availability of the servers that host the cloud gaming service. This could be due to maintenance, updates, or other technical issues. You may want to try again at a later time or check if there are any reported issues with the service.

You can also try some basic troubleshooting steps to see if they help resolve the issue. First, try restarting your device and then launching the cloud gaming service again. If that doesn't work, try clearing your browser cache or app cache for the cloud gaming service. If the issue persists, you may want to contact the support team for the cloud gaming service or Game Pass Unlimited to report the issue and get assistance with troubleshooting.
  3. GomaKyle Win User

Xbox One External USB 3.0 Hard Drive Support...

[quote user="f00xm4n"]

You have unlimited cloud storage for free, so streaming media can be stored there, as well as save games.

[/quote]

Seriously? Unlimited cloud? Is this Skydrive storage?
  4. Smwutches Win User

I'm Kinda Confused On Cloud Saves

Your game saves will be stored on the cloud. The actual game itself is not.

On the One you have unlimited cloud space. It just increases the more you save. I believe the 360 is limited to 2GB of cloud storage.
  5. joshua flood Win User

Xbox game pass unlimited current but cannot play any of my games

This is the only account that has unlimited game pass.
  6. RED_HELIX Win User

Xbox game pas app will not let me launch games on Android, play button grayed out.

What game pass did you purchase? Kindly also make sure that your phone's OS version is Android 6.0 or later and that you're controller supports cloud gaming. You can check https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/... for more information.
    Ultimate, nothing is wrong with my subscription.
Thema:

1. What is wrong with Game Pass Unlimited Cloud gaming? - Similar Threads - wrong Game Pass

2. Am I doing something wrong trying to get the game pass from pdp?

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I doing something wrong trying to get the game pass from pdp?: I just got a headset from pdp. It had slip of paper with a QR code on it. I tried scanning the code but it wouldn't scan, so I went to website and done everything it said to do. Got my email...
  3. Is something wrong with Game Pass data sync for PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is something wrong with Game Pass data sync for PC?: I'm playing on Game Pass using the Nvidia GeForce Now. Two days ago it happened that I can't access my saved game data anymore. Sync takes extremely long compared to how it was before. I don't see...
  4. Accidentally associated Xbox Game Pass with wrong Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally associated Xbox Game Pass with wrong Microsoft account: My main Microsoft account is, and has been since 2000, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. For years I have had an Xbox Game Pass associated to this account - with...
  5. Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong: Xbox game pass app chat not working or never did ab59630e-e78e-4c47-9c2c-b2117ca6cd50
  6. I set up my 3 month Xbox game pass on the wrong account (ROG Ally) is there anyway to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I set up my 3 month Xbox game pass on the wrong account (ROG Ally) is there anyway to...: I set up my 3 month Xbox game pass on the wrong account (ROG Ally) is there anyway to transfer it to my correct account? 6d5a466a-1e9d-44ac-9841-da708981d931
  7. Game pass linked to wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass linked to wrong account: So im logged into game pass on my xbox account on my pc. There was an issue with the payment method due to an expired account so i clicked the renew button on the app. This then resubbed. Only...
  8. Got game pass on the wrong account, tried to change my microsoft store account in the xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got game pass on the wrong account, tried to change my microsoft store account in the xbox...: Long story short, I use 2 diff emails. One for subscriptions and one for gaming. Now I screwed the pooch cause I can't access my game pass on the xbox app cause now BOTH emails have the wrong...
  9. Why can’t i download Valheim on game pass always says something went wrong oonly this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i download Valheim on game pass always says something went wrong oonly this game: Why can’t i download Valheim on game pass always says something went wrong only this game 9c3aa078-0309-48fb-8c09-24f01c58d1d4
  10. I accidentally redeemed an xbox game pass ultimate gift card for the wrong account. What...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally redeemed an xbox game pass ultimate gift card for the wrong account. What...: I don't have an xbox, and i got ultimate because of the cloud gaming feature. 260a265d-8864-4342-8940-37a840c96d3e