What is this issue?

Discus and support What is this issue? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey so I'm on pc (windows 11) and I'm trying to buy Minecraft. The problem is it thinks I'm in the US when I'm actually in the UAE so when it asks me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lockedinrn, Feb 2, 2025.

  1. lockedinrn
    lockedinrn Guest

    What is this issue?


    Hey so I'm on pc (windows 11) and I'm trying to buy Minecraft. The problem is it thinks I'm in the US when I'm actually in the UAE so when it asks me to include a zip code and select my state and everything like that I have no idea what to do. I checked my account on the Microsoft website and it says my region is the UAE. When I go to change the region in the buying phase it won't let me, it's stuck on the option united states. Please fix this problem.

    :)
     
    lockedinrn, Feb 2, 2025
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Downloading issues! What is this?

    Hello again, the reason for each time you turn off your Xbox and restart the game, and the speed drop can be for several reasons, each connection to the developer's download server is not on time, and wi-fi however fast it may suffer external interference, even from electrodemestic devices.

    And yes, Xbox recognizes that the download has finished, but it may occur that it does not release the download cache and keep the lowest speed for better performance, ie sometimes the management of the system itself can fail in this sense, so sometimes after downloading some games, do a cache cleanup on the console.
  3. Georges C. Win User

    Downloading issues! What is this?

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello DHolls, I do not know what would be the network configuration of your home internet, but it is normal if you are downloading a game, and when starting and playing another game the speed decrease, especially if the game you are playing is online.

    This is because there are two information being trafficked on the channel, the one that is downloading the game, connected to the developer's servers and the ogo that is playing, downloading and uploading information.

    Not to mention that reading and writing being done on your console's hard drive.

    If you have a good internet, the ideal is to download the game 100% and have nothing running on the console, with this it will have a greater use.
  4. DHolls Win User

    Downloading issues! What is this?

    Is there any senior from Microsoft here? The problem persists and solution below solves the problem temporarily. As soon as I've played a new game and shuts down the xbox, the problem is back the next time I turn it on.
  5. DHolls Win User

    Downloading issues! What is this?

    I have tried with several games and it's the same thing with all of them.

    If I pause the download on my Series X and directly jump on another console, the download speed on that console is full speed.

    I don't have any problems with my WiFi.

    So, cache cleanup you say? How do I do that?
  6. DHolls Win User

    Downloading issues! What is this?

    Hello Georges,

    Thank you for your reply and for trying to help me.

    Although my topic says that all games are teminted when I am downloading.

    Its exactly the same speed when I am playing and downloading at the same time, as when I am downloading and then terminates the game.

    It's like the xbox doesn't recognises that I have quit all the games.
Thema:

What is this issue?

Loading...
  1. What is this issue? - Similar Threads - issue

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  4. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  7. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  8. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  9. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...
  10. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...