What is this audio glitch that I occasionally have happen on my Xbox Series X dashboard?...

Discus and support What is this audio glitch that I occasionally have happen on my Xbox Series X dashboard?... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; https://youtu.be/ic18ABn349c I'm having an issue where occasionally after booting up my Series X the dashboard sounds are glitched/buggy. As you can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AquaberryBkFist, Jul 12, 2022.

1. What is this audio glitch that I occasionally have happen on my Xbox Series X dashboard?...

https://youtu.be/ic18ABn349c

I'm having an issue where occasionally after booting up my Series X the dashboard sounds are glitched/buggy. As you can hear in the video they sound springy. When this happens I also have no in-game audio. It's completely random when it will happen.

:)

AquaberryBkFist, Jul 12, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

What is this audio glitch that I occasionally have happen on my Xbox Series X dashboard? (Results in no in-game audio)

Thanks! You too, my friend!
  3. AquaberryBkFist Win User

What is this audio glitch that I occasionally have happen on my Xbox Series X dashboard? (Results in no in-game audio)

That's great to hear as I was really hoping that it wasn't some type of internal hardware issue. I'll order a new cable and also perform the reset you suggested. Thank you very much
  4. AquaberryBkFist Win User

Hello and thank you for your reply. I have had one issue with video that has happened a couple of times (again, completely random though) which was the screen image being a little fuzzy. I know the port on the TV is absolutely fine so it may be the cable. I'll have to order a new cable to try it out. I have only had the console for 2 months. Once I've ordered and put the new cable to use I'll still have to wait until it randomly happens again as it's not persistent but completely random. If it wasn't to be an issue with the HDMI cable what else would you suggest it may be? Thank you again for the reply
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, AquaberryBkFist. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Sometimes this issue happens and sometime it does not? Do you have any video issues or only this audio issue?

I would first suggest you to change your HDMI cable or test it on other ports. It may be related to the issue. If the issue persists after changing the HDMI cable and port, please let me know.
  6. AquaberryBkFist Win User

It seems to be a VERY obscure (but capable issue) basically I ended speaking to somebody who had the exact same problem I had. After I had purchased my new expenssive HDMI and also factory reset my Series X the sound issue happened again and as i remembered that this other fellow had been having the same issue in which all he would do was change inputs for a moment and then immediately change back (which fixes it) I asked him if he happened to have a Sony XH90 and he actually has a Sony X90J (which to sum up is basically the *exact* same TV as mine). So it seems this particular line of new Xbox Series X ready televisions with 4k and HDMI 2.1 have an odd glitch where they will mess audio up (rarely) and all you have to do is switch inputs and then switch back! Hopefully it gets fixed in a Sony firmware update. Thank you so much for all your help!
Thema:

What is this audio glitch that I occasionally have happen on my Xbox Series X dashboard?...

1. What is this audio glitch that I occasionally have happen on my Xbox Series X dashboard?... - Similar Threads - audio glitch occasionally

2. Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio: Hey, this has been happening for a while on my stream. Usually re opening the party fixes it but not today. So turning here for advice. Basicly. Game audio and my own voice come through clearly,...
  3. Audio glitching whilst game is not open

in XboX Insiders
    Audio glitching whilst game is not open: So when i have a game open there are no glitches with audio or any problems at all. But as soon as i go to home or any app the audio sounds extremely glitchy constantly and never stops. The issue...
  4. Audio Glitch/bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Glitch/bug: I was playing starfeild on my series x, decided to swap to YouTube and there was no sound. I have found that my games have audio, but when I exit the game my Xbox stops having all audio. No menu...
  5. Audio Glitch on Series S while playing Rocket League.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio Glitch on Series S while playing Rocket League.: Hi all, I'm desperately looking for a solution to this very specific audio glitch on my Xbox Series S. I stream on Twitch and recently, my viewers have been saying that the audio is glitching on...
  6. Xbox series S audio glitch/crackeling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S audio glitch/crackeling: I use a beyerdynamic on my controller Plugged in 3.5mm jack And sometimes i notice an audio glitch/ crackeling Is this an common issue with controllers? I tried the headphones with my phone...
  7. My Xbox won’t turn on after audio glitch and game crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t turn on after audio glitch and game crash: Why won’t my Xbox get past the green start up screen? I tried resting it after an audio glitch that crashed my game and now it won’t turn back on, I’ve tried unplugging it, I’ve tried resting it...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Hang and Audio Glitch (Persistent Issues)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Hang and Audio Glitch (Persistent Issues): Hello, when I open the Game Bar overlay on my PC and try to interact with the interface, I get a 10 second long freeze up. This happens whenever I first boot my PC, and when I wake from sleep, but...
  9. Cant be heard audio chat glitch with COD warzone party leader leader glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant be heard audio chat glitch with COD warzone party leader leader glitch: All of December i have not been able to be heard, i have 2 new headsets and controllers. I share my console and the only one with this issue in my household. It gets weirder this audio glitch...
  10. Headset Audio and Controller Input Glitch/Stutter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Audio and Controller Input Glitch/Stutter: I've had my Xbox Series X since Nov. 10th and recently I've been running into an annoying controller connectivity problem that seems to happen in every game I've tested so far. My controller stays...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox series x crackling audio gamerz-forum.com