What is this app?

Discus and support What is this app? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Launching any app on the PC Xbox app asks me to give permission to an unknown app called "M0cb6b3aet" with an "unverified" publisher. Is this app safe?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Moist Scrungus, Feb 7, 2023.

1. What is this app?

Launching any app on the PC Xbox app asks me to give permission to an unknown app called "M0cb6b3aet" with an "unverified" publisher. Is this app safe? I can't sign in to play games without accepting it.

:)

Moist Scrungus, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

what's app

Hello

If you have suggestions/ideas you can post them, or vote on existing ideas at xbox uservoice
  3. onyxishere Win User

What apps

The console hasn't quite been out for a year yet. Give it time to get all the apps out for it. You can keep track of when things are being released from Major Nelson's Blog.

http://majornelson.com/
  4. Moist Scrungus Win User

What is this app?

Ok a little more testing, signing out of my account on all devices and changing the password, it looks to be the Game itself asking for these permissions, presumably for stat tracking and achievements.
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

App achievements? What for?

As you say, they are 0 point achievements and are purely to have people use them and explore the options they offer in the app.
  6. The Unrest Cure Win User

what is the PBS app?

It's a shame, as it was a great way to watch PBS episodes - particularly Secrets of the Dead - on a tv rather than a computer monitor. PBS hasn't responded to my emails requesting updated info, and Microsoft just says to watch the app to see when it becomes
    functional again.
Thema:

What is this app?

1. What is this app? - Similar Threads - app

2. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. COMPANION APP NO AUDIO

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPANION APP NO AUDIO: Im using cloud play to stream on my series s and i can hear audio in my headset connected to my xbox but i have no audio coming through cloud play on my laptop, when i start the stream i hear...
  4. how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading: ive tried to open spotify and i see the green logo and it closes it and takes me back to home, ive restarted my xbox 14 times and unplugged it around 8 times and that has not done anything my...
  5. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  6. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  7. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  8. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  9. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  10. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...