what is the xbox controller battery pack warranty?

Discus and support what is the xbox controller battery pack warranty? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i purchased a battery pack for my xbox controller and after 6 weeks it stopped charging. when i called they said there is nothing they can do coz it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Firas Aldounia, Nov 6, 2022.

1. what is the xbox controller battery pack warranty?

i purchased a battery pack for my xbox controller and after 6 weeks it stopped charging. when i called they said there is nothing they can do coz it only has 30 days warranty. but on the website, it says 90. thats ridiculous . complete waste of money. and that was purchased directly from Microsoft. so in this case i have to spend $25 every 6 weeks on battery packs. just so my kids can enjoy gaming. amazing

:)

Firas Aldounia, Nov 6, 2022
  2. Firas Aldounia Win User

if you are going to be rude then go elsewhere. your response has nothing to do with my question. i will report your response an abuse.
  3. Firas Aldounia Win User

if i am doing it under console warranty it won't let me because console is not under warranty. my only option is to call them back. thanks for the help
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

i was not saying uk law is everywhere, i was teasing that the US has bad warranty practices compared with most of the world.
  5. ngocphi Win User

You cant claim batteries under console warranty

It is only for accessories included with the consoles

Play and charge kits aren't included with consoles

At the cost they are it's not worth it you shouldve bought extended warranty ar your game shop

90 say accessory warranty covers included controllers with a console and controllers not included with consoles

NOT optional battery packs which is your standard 30days
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, is not necessary to register the battery pack. If you notice, when you click on the "register device" option. You're not able to see the battery pack when you select "help me find my serial number"

Try following the steps advised previously, or if you prefer you can try this to Microsoft when you contact them again
Thema:

1. what is the xbox controller battery pack warranty? - Similar Threads - controller battery pack

2. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  3. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...
  4. Xbox controller instantly disconnects when using battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller instantly disconnects when using battery: I have a wireless xbox controller https://www.xbox.com/pt-PT/accessories/controllers/xbox-wireless-controller that i use in my win 10. It was working perfectly with AA batteries and USB cable, but...
  5. Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...: After deciding to update firmware (update was successful) on my model 1914 controller using Windows Xbox accessories app, when under battery power, the xbox button blinks rapidly and the...
  6. Is gen 9 controller's rechargeable battery compatible with the gen 8 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is gen 9 controller's rechargeable battery compatible with the gen 8 controller?: Microsoft says it's compatible to the controllers with usb-c port. And yet gen 8 controllers have micro usb. But as I see, the batteries are exactly identical to each other....
  7. My Xbox One controller stopped turning on with batteries, only with cable, and it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One controller stopped turning on with batteries, only with cable, and it is...: A while ago the controller had had connection problems, but these were solvable and in the end I could still play, but now it is no longer possible, if I only use batteries (checked that they are...
  8. My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...: My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not connected to my xbox I have plugged it in and fully recharged the pack and it still hasn't connected does anyone...
  9. Xbox elite series 2 controllers all have sensitive battery packs that causes the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controllers all have sensitive battery packs that causes the controller...: I have ran through countless controllers and wasted a lot of money. I keep experiencing my controller turning off when the batter back feels any type of significant pressure. The usb cable causes...
  10. Controller battery pack not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller battery pack not working: My controllers battery kit pack has been charging for about 2 hours and when i unplug the usb from charging the controller doesn’t turn on f32097c5-d898-40bc-b410-3a1ea24c3e64