What is the solution for this problem?

Discus and support What is the solution for this problem? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I have sign in 1d93928b-121a-4d49-9ab6-07e37b03f3e1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Om Prasad Yadav, Jan 21, 2023.

1. What is the solution for this problem?

What is the solution for this problem? [​IMG]
    I have sign in

:)

Om Prasad Yadav, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Om Prasad Yadav Win User

Device Mobile and minecraft version 1.19.50 Sometimes i can join but very rarely
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

How did you exactly encounter that error?
  4. Om Prasad Yadav Win User

I was joining the server it suddenly started showing this from yesterday i have tried 30 to 50 times joining
  5. Rostom L Win User

I see. I’m sorry to know about that mate. What exactly is the device you use to play the game and what is your Minecraft Edition?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Solution Problem?

A gold membership is required for online multiplayer. A free/silver membership will not allow you to play online.
Thema:

1. What is the solution for this problem? - Similar Threads - solution problem

2. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  3. Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?: I purchased a used Xbox game for the original Xbox off of eBay. The game arrived today but it looks like it popped off the spindle in the case and scratched the read side. The scratches are not...
  4. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  5. Any solution to the problem that games close on their own on the Xbox Series X, it happens...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any solution to the problem that games close on their own on the Xbox Series X, it happens...: Any solution to the problem that games close on their own on the Xbox Series X, it happens to me with Fortnite and Forza Horizon 5 14ca5501-a290-4059-b0dc-ae4d5d9d2319
  6. Why isn't my roblox working can u update it or give me a solution to the problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my roblox working can u update it or give me a solution to the problem?: I am having a problem with Roblox, every time that I open it tells me to press A to continue, so I do but then it just sits on the Roblox symbol and pans between the random landscape in the...
  7. I want a solution to the problem of my xbox series x, can you help me so that I do not send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want a solution to the problem of my xbox series x, can you help me so that I do not send...: About two weeks ago, I sent my device to you for maintenance because the display resolution of the games is bad, the frequent exit of the games, the device stopped working, and a lot of errors...
  8. Can you guys give me any tips or a solution for this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you guys give me any tips or a solution for this problem?: After I got the Xbox update, my Xbox One started to act up and not function the way it usually does. I would try to update or install a game and it would stay at 0% or queue. I'd try launching the...
  9. says cant connect to DHCP server which recommended solution is reset router. problem is i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    says cant connect to DHCP server which recommended solution is reset router. problem is i...: things tried: - all other troubleshooter options - hard reset of console wifi connection fd8f9887-54bc-426c-b234-07e9d20b30f2
  10. A Problem <And Solution> with Port Forwarding and Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    A Problem <And Solution> with Port Forwarding and Xbox.: Recently I have been struggling with the nightmare inducing ultra hellhole that is port forwarding to host a server for Foundry Virtual Table top. And then, While undergoing having my brain dunked...