what is the problem here?

Discus and support what is the problem here? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; [img] what is the problem here? d12fb3be-6d5d-4d16-b14c-0c172a53cc91 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Кибер Фармер, Oct 30, 2022.

1. what is the problem here?

what is the problem here? [​IMG]

:)

Кибер Фармер, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Looking for group is only meant for finding others to play a game with. Offering to buy/sell/trade,etc. Is not allowed.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

IF you see something like this use the report post function to send it to enforcement for review
  4. StoneyKing Oj Win User

Not sure what the problem is here, please help! (video)

Ok there are a few things you can try, first try
    clearing the cache

Second, is there a HDD(harddrive) hooked up to the box, if so remove it(with the xbox turned OFF) and see if it helps if it does the your HDD is dying or you Gtag is messed up

Try and see if it does the same problem on a diffrent account/Gamertag

If those dont work(most likey they wont)
    Delete and Re download
    your Gamertag, thats what i personally think the problem is
  5. ScouterH Win User

What is happening here ?

2 days later and I can sign in , but no matter what I try "This game is no longer available" I am totally fed up with this , there's no point whatsoever and no help from anywhere. There are so many messages saying the same
    thing. I will find somewhere else to play games
  6. Sodangidni Win User

What is going on here?

I hope the appeal option is available for you, Khaliq.

Lastly, in case your suspension lasts 48 hours or less, it is not eligible for an appeal because the enforcement team usually takes this time to review your case.
Thema:

1. what is the problem here? - Similar Threads - problem here

2. so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games: Today is September 1, yes Starfield, So long-term game update support again ugh, sure but first: 1. NO AMD TECH SUPPORT, they cost WAY MUCH MORE PERFORMANCE USAGE NOT EVEN JUST STARFIELD (Force...
  3. Starfield Problems Master Thread ALL ISSUES HERE PLEASE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Problems Master Thread ALL ISSUES HERE PLEASE: Turns out, this is false. Thanks! Turns out, I'm just not patient enough to exhaust every option. I tried @Mehmet EmreSenel's suggestion below and it worked. "i managed to start the game with...
  4. How to connect with any human being here?! Problem with game add-on The Long Dark: Tales...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to connect with any human being here?! Problem with game add-on The Long Dark: Tales...: For gods sake, I TRIED EVERYTHING TO CONNECT WITH A HUMAN!!! YOU ARE REFUSING TO CALL ME AT MY PHONE NUMBER JUST SENDING ME AN ERROR! AND WHEN I AM CALLING ON THE PHONE TO XBOX SUPPORT ARGENTINA...
  5. It just says there is a problem on my account and it tells me to fix it here but it doesn't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It just says there is a problem on my account and it tells me to fix it here but it doesn't...: It just says "there is a problem with your account fix it at account live.com but it doesn't say what the problem is. And because of that I'd doesn't let me sign in to my account please help :)...
  6. They are a mistake here or is serious problem again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They are a mistake here or is serious problem again?: I need an answer i shop the mw2 in August 8 and the 26 of October the game says i cant play this game we solucionated the mistake and xbox send me a message telling me the process of buying of mw2...
  7. I came here with a problem because support gave me this option.

in XboX Insiders
    I came here with a problem because support gave me this option.: Support gave me options for help, as an insider I was told to get help from insiders. I came here, and I'm told to go to support by a mod called TrainAss. So I'm told to go in circles. submitted...
  8. Problem with Life is Strange 1 Remastered Game Here are screenshots I took from my Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Life is Strange 1 Remastered Game Here are screenshots I took from my Xbox One X: For some reason when I capture images from the game on my Xbox One X using the Screen capture, they are a lot brighter than what's displayed in game itself, I seen for example on reddit showing...
  9. Since Report A Problem is not working on Series X, reporting a problem here.

in XboX Insiders
    Since Report A Problem is not working on Series X, reporting a problem here.: The Report A Problem app on the Series X has an infinite loading issue and is not able to Submit a problem. But my issue is with the Twitch app on the Series X. When browsing streams to view in...
  10. if you have experienced ELITE2 problem 0x800708CA in xbox accessories ,here is a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if you have experienced ELITE2 problem 0x800708CA in xbox accessories ,here is a...: 以管理员身份打开win10 powershell open powershell(admin) 然后输入以下代 then copy and paste code below Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...