What is the point of gamerscore. And what can I do with my gamerscore?

Discus and support What is the point of gamerscore. And what can I do with my gamerscore? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is the point of gamerscore. And what can i do with my gamerscore? d5def5a2-fdf7-4408-bdf9-262690c343fb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noreen Curtin, Nov 8, 2022.

1. What is the point of gamerscore. And what can I do with my gamerscore?

What is the point of gamerscore. And what can i do with my gamerscore?

:)

Noreen Curtin, Nov 8, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You can't do anything with gamerscore. Some people use it for bragging rights, ie. they've earned more gamerscore/completed more games/achievements than other people. There's not really a purpose in it.
  3. Fa1l3n Ang3l 7 Win User

Gamerscore not adding up to what I should have? Glitching?

This sounds like my issue.

Some achievements on the XBox One are just not adding to my total gamerscore. It's rather strange, since some achievements do add to my total gamerscore, and it shows that I have all the correct achievements in the individual games.

My total GS is 75 points less than what it should be at the moment.
  4. AfootAlloy1 Win User

Gamerscore

what can we do with the gamerscore ??? please answer
  5. Nioerd93 Win User

LOCKED - Gamersore can i delete???

what if i call the support

can they delete parts of my gamerscore?
  6. Vinniebe86 Win User

Any Achievement Hunters Out There?

Couple days ago I did my first 1000 gamerscore achievement with Batman Telltale Series and now I be doing Batman The Enemy Within that be my second 1000 gamerscore achievement.

What a start of 2020 and for me.

Hopefully more 100% gamerscore achievement in the coming months.
Thema:

1. What is the point of gamerscore. And what can I do with my gamerscore? - Similar Threads - point gamerscore gamerscore

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. No reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    No reward points?: Hello I have game pass and I was hooked on dead by daylight I play it daily I bought it even. Now I d9nt get points for playing my daily gamepass game? It's still on game pass just cuz I bought...
  4. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  5. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  6. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  7. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  8. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  9. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  10. Xbox mobile app bonus points

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app bonus points: Why are my rewards for points suddenly way lower for the past 2 weeks? The reward points I received have been consistent for about 6 months since I started using the Microsoft rewards program....