What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?

Discus and support What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received a two-week account suspension, so multiplayer/social is unavailable. When I look at the enforcement action, it said there are no details as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PaddleDatPotato, May 24, 2023.

1. What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?

I received a two-week account suspension, so multiplayer/social is unavailable. When I look at the enforcement action, it said there are no details as to why I was suspended. I submitted an appeal to learn how I could possibly get a two-week suspension, and I wanted proof. The enforcement team replies to say that I was suspended for harassment. Then, they close my case, so I can't respond with my defense. How can I possibly harass someone who maliciously messages me first? My response messages were not vulgar, did not contain curse words, and were definitely not harassing.

I've only gotten one 48-hour communications suspension before. This two-week account suspension is a greatly disproportionate enforcement action to any of my social/gameplay activity. I don't grief, I don't teamkill, and I don't troll. I won't argue against a communications suspension, but a multiplayer suspension is absurd especially when I pay for Ultimate.

I've read so many complaints about unfair enforcement actions, and it's insane that they have the power to treat their customers so carelessly. The enforcement team should be required to enforce fair actions, or at least provide reasoning and proof for customers.

Is there an additional way to contact the enforcement team?

:)

PaddleDatPotato, May 24, 2023
  2. PaddleDatPotato Win User

What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?

So, we just take whatever sentence they deem? I did nothing to deserve a two-week multiplayer suspension.
  3. Smwutches Win User

No. Submitting a case review is the only way to contact them. Even though you can say what you want in an appeal, it's ultimately just used for them to look at the case again to determine if they have made a mistake in issuing the suspension.
  4. ‍‍  Win User

Xbox enforcement page

Hi, I can’t access the enforcement site with my main account but I can with my other xbox accounts. Is there some way I can get this fixed? I really want to see my enforcement history. Thanks
    I got permanent banned because I was defending myself against a racist so there's a misunderstanding i'm a good individual and i don't feel safe bc i get the finger pointed at for defending myself against weirdos so if u could unban me i would appreciate it

My gamertag is GloSnow
  5. Rick_C322 Win User

The banning process, why it makes no sense. What are your opinions?

How do any of you not understanding my main point here......I am not against banning. I just feel they should tell you EXACTLY why you were banned and show you some minimal evidence, with a chance to defend yourself. If someone does not get an exact reason
    then odds are they will not know what they are doing wrong and continue to get banned. The fact that you are not able to appeal bans just shows how high of an ego the enforcement team has and they don't want to be proven wrong.
  6. Mesecur Win User

I can not play xbox live

Did it work before? Your gold may be expired or you have an enformcement action against your account.

Did your gold maybe expire? If not, there may be an enforcement action against your account.

If you have an enforcement action taken against your accont; check out https://enforcement.xbox.com for the details and to appeal.
Thema:

1. What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action? - Similar Threads - point appeal don't

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. No reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    No reward points?: Hello I have game pass and I was hooked on dead by daylight I play it daily I bought it even. Now I d9nt get points for playing my daily gamepass game? It's still on game pass just cuz I bought...
  4. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  5. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  6. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  7. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  8. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  9. What's the point of an appeal if (according to many I've spoken to) that it's always upheld?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the point of an appeal if (according to many I've spoken to) that it's always upheld?: Is there a special way to word something in order to get some sort of satisfaction from the company? Also, why is the reputation glitching out the past few months. Some folks I know have had the...
  10. Tennis - Kinect Sports: Season Two bug with appeal point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tennis - Kinect Sports: Season Two bug with appeal point: During tennis game when the ball is out of bounds and if my appeal is approved (ball marked in) I do not get the point. However If the appeal is marked not approved (ball is out of bounds) then...