What is the OEM for the potentiometer in the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller?

Discus and support What is the OEM for the potentiometer in the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Which manufacturer makes the OEM potentiometer for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller? 6b6bb118-bb00-4bb2-9db7-300d81208190 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lance B1, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Lance B1
    Lance B1 Guest

Which manufacturer makes the OEM potentiometer for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller?

:)

Lance B1, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

From what it seems, the potentiometer is made by ALPS

I hope that answers your question!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

not sure and you probably won't find out here as Microsoft tend not to state where they get parts from.

could be wish.com though as we all know Microsoft likes to buy cheap.
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

How do I change my controller LED light?

5. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
Thema:

1. What is the OEM for the potentiometer in the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller? - Similar Threads - OEM potentiometer Elite

2. Foot Pedal Potentiometer for Xbox adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Foot Pedal Potentiometer for Xbox adaptive controller: Hi, I’m looking for a foot pedal to work as LT or RT, I bought this pedal Foot Pedal Potentiometer - Sewing Machine Speed Controller https://www.adafruit.com/product/3739 However it doesn’t...
  3. Latest Update Caused Xbox One Media Remote (OEM) to Stop Recognizing Volume and Mute Commands

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Update Caused Xbox One Media Remote (OEM) to Stop Recognizing Volume and Mute Commands: I am in the Alpha Preview Program for Xbox Live. On 10/16/2018, my Xbox One Media Remote (OEM, manufactured by Microsoft, not 3rd Party) ceased to function for mute and volume up/down. All other...
  4. Xbox One OEM Power Supply Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One OEM Power Supply Replacement: My Xbox One I have only had a few years and the power supply just upped and quit. I tried blowing it out with compressed air, and although dust came out it would still not work. I tried a...
  5. Where on Microsoft site can I purchase XBox One OEM factory power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where on Microsoft site can I purchase XBox One OEM factory power supply?: Power supply quit working. Purchased XBox One from big box store over a 1 year ago- so likely no warranty. Need replacement from Microsoft. Want OEM power supply, not ones available on AMazon....
  6. was given an xbox one but no power supply looking to get an oem microsoft power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    was given an xbox one but no power supply looking to get an oem microsoft power supply: was given an xbox one but no power supply looking to get an oem microsoft power supply bad reviews on third party power supply c5f8297e-4b1a-4e79-bd58-bd2668ea1686
  7. XBox 360E w/OEM 500GB HDD will not play XBox games listed as compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360E w/OEM 500GB HDD will not play XBox games listed as compatible: I bought a used XBox 360E from Gamestop with an Microsoft OEM 500GB XBox S HDD installed. The 360E was manufactured in 2015 and various testing is marked as having been done by Gamestop on a...
  8. Is there any good places to buy replacement parts (OEM or otherwise) for controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any good places to buy replacement parts (OEM or otherwise) for controller?: My lunar white controller lost the right RB button last night. The connector to the right of the home button snapped and the casing fell of while playing. Is there any place to buy OEM parts or...
  9. faulty defective oem xbox1 equipment

in XBoX on Consoles
    faulty defective oem xbox1 equipment: 2 remotes with drifting left sticks 2 headsets with players unable to hear me speak. Multiple blogs forum post and web pages stating the same issues. I do not abuse my equipment as I'm sure the...
  10. OEM Wired 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    OEM Wired 360 controller: The manufacturer says OEM, is this an original microsoft product or a 3rd party product? Product not found - ipmart.com.my 1a05a00f-4d60-48f1-83d0-e4a04f61b977