What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference?

Discus and support What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; E3 2019 will be showcasing a lot of new gameplays, which one you think you're looking forward to see? 48f1521d-4975-48c7-93ca-b63434f67bf9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrFahadKhan, May 22, 2019.

  1. MrFahadKhan
    MrFahadKhan Guest

    What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference?


    E3 2019 will be showcasing a lot of new gameplays, which one you think you're looking forward to see?

    :)
     
    MrFahadKhan, May 22, 2019
    #1
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference?

    A reveal and gameplay of the rumoured Fable game by the developers of Forza Horizon.
  3. BowenB23 Win User

    What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference?

    Yes! I need to know what this game is actually going to be like.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

    What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference?

    Gears 5, Ori, Halo: Infinite, Cyberpunk, and Borderlands 3. It'll be great to see more from those games, in my opinion.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

    What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference?

    All I want to see is the new console details
  6. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

    What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference?

    To be honest there isn't actually any games im looking forward to this year :/ but i'm interested to know about any new features coming
Thema:

What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference?

Loading...
  1. What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference? - Similar Threads - game you're looking

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  9. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  10. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60