What is the fastest car in GTA 5 Online?

Discus and support What is the fastest car in GTA 5 Online? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yeah, the Hennessey Venom uses a (modified) Lotus chassis. The Voltic is based off of a Tesla Roadster which (drum roll).. also uses a the chassis of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grymm of Astora, May 29, 2014.

1. What is the fastest car in GTA 5 Online?

Yeah, the Hennessey Venom uses a (modified) Lotus chassis.

The Voltic is based off of a Tesla Roadster which (drum roll).. also uses a the chassis of a Lotus.

Two very different cars though, one is an electric car and the other has achieved a top speed of 270 mph.

:)

Grymm of Astora, May 29, 2014
  2. CSINYNARUTO9
    CSINYNARUTO9 Guest
    GTA 5 Cheats

Never Mine oK you Have GTA 5 Cheats Fast Car Money Fly Car

CSINYNARUTO9, May 29, 2014
  3. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    The Definitive GTA V Reactions Thread

I'm not getting my GTA 5 copy till 23-24th, Amazon will be shipping it out on the 20th, so I gotta wait what I'm curious about guys is what can we customize in GTA 5? Like can we customize every Car,Truck,Boat,Plane,Bike,Police cars,Army cars I'm dieing
    to know that is the only thing I wanna know about GTA 5.

IntenseJames, May 29, 2014
  4. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

the people who made lotus must be making bank off of that stuff then. the voltic actually looks just like a lotus elise, and the venom just looks like a stretched out elise

Z4ZonE, May 30, 2014
  5. I feel like I'm the only one still representing the Adder in races. Everyone else seems to have made the immediate jump to the Zentorno.

Grymm of Astora, Jun 2, 2014
  6. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest
    Ok so no supers huh Bob? So then you got me curious what are your fav cars. Please include your top fav as well.

BAD 2020, Jun 2, 2014
  7. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    I like the look of the Zentorno, but it means I'll just be joining the rank of every other lemming out there. I guess cruising the streets on my Hexer will do for now.

Mafivee, Jun 2, 2014
  8. What is the fastest car in GTA 5 Online?

'Ok so no supers huh Bob? So then you got me curious what are your fav cars. Please include your top fav as well'.

The Comet is my favourite car all around. It looks like an Aston Martin/Porsche hybrid and it handles fast and loose, just the way I like it. Nothing else is quite as elegant.

In my garage I have an Exemplar, an Ocelot, my Comet, a Bati, a Voodoo, a Peyote and a Granger. The Comet is my favourite to drive, the Peyote is straight-up gorgeous and though it's not exactly a '64, the Voodoo is pretty dope.

ChainSmokingBob, Jun 3, 2014
  9. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    I love the way the zentorno looks, but my all round favorite car to drive, is the jester. use to be the felter till I found the jester doesn't spin out like the feltzer.

I also like that new suv, funny thing, I caught up to a motor cycle. after that, I said, its a keeper.

I also use the exemplar a lot for missions

Z4ZonE, Jun 3, 2014
  10. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest
    Very interesting Bob. I always thought that the Comet was awesome. It the 2nd top speed sports isnt it? Some I know tried it but didnt like it they said they spin out often. Have you tried the Macaro yet? It may fit you. Its really quite an awesome car.
    It very well could be the best sports car out there. Im surprised by some of your choices in cars. Knowing what I know of you im pretty sure you tested these cars quite well before you added them to your collection and that they fit you.

BAD 2020, Jun 4, 2014
  11. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest
    Wasn't the Comet the fastest vehicle in GTA: IV?

LegendOfGta, Jun 5, 2014
  12. I prefer the Banshee over Comet, based on looks alone. Dunno how fast it drives, so I can't pass judgement.

I'm more of a looks>performance guy, so my care is mostly muscle cars and cheap sports/supers.

Beef McLargeBig, Jun 5, 2014
  13. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

I forgot to mention my other fav, the voltic. good stock, better upgraded, awesome for cruising and getting away from crazy people like my friend evil clown.

Z4ZonE, Jun 5, 2014
  14. Yes Legend I believe it was, until the Stinger?.. police car came around. It was called the Stinger, right?

Grymm of Astora, Jun 5, 2014
  15. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest
    Comet would dust a Banshee JimBob.

BAD 2020, Jun 5, 2014
Thema:

1. What is the fastest car in GTA 5 Online? - Similar Threads - fastest car GTA

2. What’s the best response time from standard , fastest, and extreme for Xbox series x and pc...

in XBoX on Windows
    What’s the best response time from standard , fastest, and extreme for Xbox series x and pc...: What’s the best response time from standard , fastest, and extreme for Xbox series x and pc gaming 6977a302-da35-40e2-9143-d3998f0a2291
  3. +150ms ping. Why? 3 years long! Fastest fibre available on wired connection with 4...

in XBoX on Consoles
    +150ms ping. Why? 3 years long! Fastest fibre available on wired connection with 4...: Everything is pretty much in the question field ^above^ Please feel free to troubleshoot me and my problem. (Please) I have had this problem for so long, tried everything suggested. Feel free to...
  4. Why Will The Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy Achievement not Unlock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Will The Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy Achievement not Unlock?: I have completed 38/38 Trials (Races) in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga and have acquired 100% Completion Twice now, But the Achievement for The Fastest Hunk Of Junk in the Galaxy will not...
  5. [Guide] Fastest way to "Left 100,004 Dead" Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Guide] Fastest way to "Left 100,004 Dead" Achievement: Easiest way to get this achievement (which is no joke) is to be max level 50 with the "Indestructible Vehicle" perk. From there Chapter 3 is going to give you the most time with the most zombies....
  6. MWR Servers down on xbox one only?? fastest and most reliable network?? NOPE!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MWR Servers down on xbox one only?? fastest and most reliable network?? NOPE!!: Xbox boasts the fastest and most reliable network, yet on the day that the new maps for MWR are set to be released, you can't even get into the game. I think they should change the motto to Most...
  7. The fastest way to level up???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The fastest way to level up???: What is the fastest way to level up in this game? Story or MP???? eec2ea0a-6806-41de-83a4-fc1215a8296d
  8. Witch faction is the fastest ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witch faction is the fastest ?: I have a qeustion.. witch faction is the fastest one to train and witch one is the slowest to train ? If someone can help me with the 5 factions reputation rate speed that would be great !...
  9. The fastest way to contact Microsoft to report players hacking.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The fastest way to contact Microsoft to report players hacking.: Dear Xbox Support, First off let me start by saying, I am a responsible adult with an Xbox live account. I only plat one particular game myself but my children also play many games. As of...
  10. OVERHEATING IN THE FASTEST TIME I HAVE EVER SEEN!

in XBoX on Consoles
    OVERHEATING IN THE FASTEST TIME I HAVE EVER SEEN!: I don't know why, but my Xbox 360 elite is overheating so quick, in about 5-6 minutes, giving ,e the 2 red rings. I let it cool down for like several hours, went outside to pass the time, came...