What is the best Xbox Monitor that will work with the Xbox Scarlett?

Discus and support What is the best Xbox Monitor that will work with the Xbox Scarlett? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Looking to buy a monitor for my current Xbox one s, but I want this monitor to work fully when the new Xbox scarlet comes out. What is the best picture... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/connorg9355, Nov 27, 2019.

1. What is the best Xbox Monitor that will work with the Xbox Scarlett?

Looking to buy a monitor for my current Xbox one s, but I want this monitor to work fully when the new Xbox scarlet comes out. What is the best picture and response time monitor no more then 500$?

submitted by /u/connorg9355
    [link] [comments]

/u/connorg9355, Nov 27, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

external hard drive

I would asssume that it will work, but I'd wait until Xbox lets us know for sure, there may be some requirements specific to the Scarlett for external HDD to work with it, so best to not buy one, atleast until we are told by Xbox if scarlett will support
    external HDD and if so, what the requirements are.
  3. DanMen334 Win User

Xbox upgrade

if you have monitor or 4k display the best option is to switch to xbox one x (since it is very possible that you have more support time than the other versions of xbox one), but if you don't already have 4k technology it may be to wait for scarlett and
    update your screens
  4. DanMen334 Win User

Xbox upgrade

if you have monitor or 4k display the best option is to switch to xbox one x (since it is very possible that you have more support time than the other versions of xbox one), but if you don't already have 4k technology it may be to wait for scarlett and
    update your screens
  5. BladedMischief Win User

What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be?

I like the idea of it being called Xbox Scarlett. It sounds cool. Xbox Two, whilst it would work, I just think Xbox Scarlett sounds amazing.

I'll be happy no matter what they call it.
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

21:9 display support for Xbox Scarlet ?

Hi there,

This Article talks about upgrading TV's for Scarlett, and it talks a bit about gaming 4K / 8K gaming and monitors in there.
    There's a link in there to to gaming monitors that are in 21:9 . So maybe this give shed more light for you .
Thema:

What is the best Xbox Monitor that will work with the Xbox Scarlett?

1. What is the best Xbox Monitor that will work with the Xbox Scarlett? - Similar Threads - best Monitor Scarlett

2. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  3. Best video settings to use with new gaming monitor on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best video settings to use with new gaming monitor on Series X: Hi I am using a Xbox Series X and just got a HyperX Armada 27 ([link](https://hyperx.com/products/hyperx-armada-27-gaming-monitor?variant=42751899435165)) - don't worry, only paid $180 for it haha...
  4. Best Monitor for Series X? 4k, HDR, 120hz+ etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Monitor for Series X? 4k, HDR, 120hz+ etc.: Hey all! So I'm looking for a monitor in the 25-28" range that can offer everything I'm looking for. Basically I want a monitor that can support everything that the Series X can do - if there's a...
  5. Which is best for a Series X with a QHD Monitor: Native Resolution or downscaled from 4K?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which is best for a Series X with a QHD Monitor: Native Resolution or downscaled from 4K?: Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me with this as I've done the usual google search circuit as well as on here and I can't get a definitive answer...... Ok here goes: If I'm using a Series X with...
  6. please guide me what is the best monitor xbox series S . its possible for 4k ? give me best...

in XBoX Accessibility
    please guide me what is the best monitor xbox series S . its possible for 4k ? give me best...: please guide me what is the best monitor xbox series S . its possible for 4k ? give me best advice before buying gaming monitor for my xbox series S. thanks 9d6db744-766e-4b5e-8492-110ad669f66f
  7. Best settings/setup for ASUS TUF VG27A monitor with Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best settings/setup for ASUS TUF VG27A monitor with Xbox Series S?: I am looking for advice for the best way to calibrate or setup my Asus VG27A 1440p monitor with my Xbox series S. I’ve noticed with some games the graphics will appear a little fuzzy. I’ve also...
  8. Best gaming monitor - tv for xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best gaming monitor - tv for xbox series x: I just got a xbox series x for early christmas present only bummer is my old 4k tv only has hdmi 2.0 and the series x need 2.1 for 4k what would be the best monitor or tv for around $500?...
  9. best monitor to use with the xbox series s ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    best monitor to use with the xbox series s ?: Hi , I was wondering what’s the best monitor to use with xbox series s ? Any suggestions ? dea5ef71-9964-4b1a-a0f2-588b3344cb48
  10. What's the best monitor

in XBoX Accessibility
    What's the best monitor: What's the best monitor for Xbox series X curved price range 900-1700 prefer 35 inches and up please any suggestions welcome.. Drop me amazon link thank you acc417d7-2a19-45b5-8e69-1550fb57e14e