What is the actual Minecraft Realms Plus (Bedrock) idle timeout duration?

Discus and support What is the actual Minecraft Realms Plus (Bedrock) idle timeout duration? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to know exactly how long you can remain idle in-game in a Minecraft Bedrock Realm. Everything I have found online either says 15 minutes,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ooley Bovie, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Ooley Bovie
    Ooley Bovie Guest

I would like to know exactly how long you can remain idle in-game in a Minecraft Bedrock Realm. Everything I have found online either says 15 minutes, which appears to be for Java Realms and does not seem to apply to Bedrock (I've been idle on a realm longer than 15 minutes without being kicked) or it's information about how to avoid getting kicked while AFK, which does not help me.

:)

Ooley Bovie, Jul 2, 2022
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

Hello Ooley Bovie,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are seeking clarity on the idle timeout duration while playing Minecraft Realms Plus. While we would not have an official response here on the Xbox forums, I would like to direct you to the proper channels where you may ask likeminded fans (such as yourself) on official Minecraft platforms.

Feel free to check out the official Minecraft Community where you may find the official Discord channel and other sources where you may connect with fans. If you feel as though the idle timeout you are experiencing may be an error, you may also reach out to Mojang directly and Report a concern.

Thank you again for using the Xbox Support forums!

-Tali
  3. BMcC2005 Win User

My minecraft realms plus subscription is glitched

no cause i have realms plus on minecraft bedrock edition no java edition
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Multiplayer World Timeout

5. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft

Hi SteevenUnciano

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft
  6. SteevenUnciano Win User

Minecraft

Hi

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft

Minecraft mojang i dont now if realm server or online multiplayer servers
Thema:

1. What is the actual Minecraft Realms Plus (Bedrock) idle timeout duration? - Similar Threads - actual Minecraft Realms

2. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  3. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  4. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  5. How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox 1 so I can actually press something without freezing?: When I turn on my Xbox 1, either it takes an hour to load my games and apps to be visible on screen and if I click anything it sends me to a blank screen and freezes, or it just stays blank. When...
  6. How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?: Does Microsoft even want our buissness? Do they even care About thier customers? How can we reach an actual human to help us? Ive been trying to buy a development mode liscense for my xbox for...
  7. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  8. i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...: I have checked threads and online help advice by Microsoft themselves and I've found nothings worked, maybe i may have overlooked something, I've had issues like this since the Mojang account...
  9. Can I *actually* import custom skins on Minecraft for Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I *actually* import custom skins on Minecraft for Xbox?: I've seen a couple posts like this and replies saying you can but like the menus they're directing you too aren't on console Minecraft So is it an actual thing or not? If it is why can't I use...
  10. minecraft not working. need an actual fix.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft not working. need an actual fix.: minecraft isn’t working on my xbox. just recently when i’ve opened the game it loads properly, but once i get to the main menu, i’m completely unable to press or click anything. i can move the...