What is Small Icon Lower Left Corner of Some Ad Screens

Discus and support What is Small Icon Lower Left Corner of Some Ad Screens in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When playing Microsoft Solitaire some of the ads have a small icon of either a person or a bell in the lower left corner of the screen. When I hover... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by George Flach, Jan 15, 2023.

1. George Flach
    George Flach Guest

When playing Microsoft Solitaire some of the ads have a small icon of either a person or a bell in the lower left corner of the screen. When I hover over it there is no designation or function name popping up. What is this for, and what would happen if I clicked on it? I don't want to do something accidentally that will cause a problem.

I don't use X-Box. Thanks.

:)

George Flach, Jan 15, 2023
  2. George Flach Win User

What I figured, but I was hoping someone would tell me the icon was a way to skip past the ad. The ones that have the "skip" option after a few seconds are not as well produced as the ones that have the icon I spoke of. So I just have to sit through the time they run. I'm not paying Microsoft any fees to do away with the advertising.

Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly. I marked this as the answer.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about some ads.

These are actually icons that you can click for you to get to another link. It is what ads do, to bait people in clicking on them so it will get you to the link they want to send you to check their page.

You can just close the ad if you do not want to access it. Anything that is clickable on the ad will route you to a website where they want to get you.
  4. JordanMcNeill Win User

GTA 5

What happens now? I still see just pictures and a downloading icon in the lower left corner. What do I do now?
  5. AndroidSnow Win User

Log out of Netflix?

Hi,

1. From the home screen of the Netflix app, press the Back button on your controller. (This is the small button to the left of the guide button.)

2. Select the Gear from the screen that appears.

3. Select Sign out in the lower-left corner of the next screen.

Or uninstall and then to install the application , then log in with your account.
  6. ExzeAlien Win User

GTA 5

What happens now? I still see just pictures and a downloading icon in the lower left corner. What do I do now?
    This is where I'm stuck too
Thema:

1. What is Small Icon Lower Left Corner of Some Ad Screens - Similar Threads - Small Icon Lower

2. Xbox series S had a small drop and now I need to sign back in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S had a small drop and now I need to sign back in: Xbox series s had a small drop and the power cord got unplugged. when it was started back up it said it was Preparing and to not turn it off. I was then sent to a menu with 6 square buttons with...
  3. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  4. i have an xbox series x and it says MFG Date the small tag on the back of it what does it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have an xbox series x and it says MFG Date the small tag on the back of it what does it...: it says MFG date but i got it for christmas so i dont know what it means so can someone explain what it means? 2bd029fe-009a-4c3a-b5e9-79742692cda5
  5. What happens if a small lego piece falls in the the top of your Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens if a small lego piece falls in the the top of your Xbox series X?: So I was playing with my Legos and my brother threw a Lego in the direction of the Xbox and I heard plastic banging each other we tried finding it but couldn’t and I’m guessing that it fell In and...
  6. Microsoft solitaire custom card display size too small

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire custom card display size too small: Hey everyone, just got a Z fold 3 and wanted to play some solitaire on it. As I customized my cards I noticed they are way smaller than they are on my tablet, is there any way I can change this?...
  7. There’s a disc stuck in my Xbox and I tried using the small pinhole at the side of my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    There’s a disc stuck in my Xbox and I tried using the small pinhole at the side of my Xbox...: My Xbox one has Forza horizon 3 in it. When I tried to eject it, it didn’t come out so I grabbed a paper clip and tried using the small hole at the side and that didn’t work either. So what do I...
  8. Remote Place Screen very small - iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Place Screen very small - iOS: I have the same issue as this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/remote-play-screen-very-small/360982cb-0197-49af-b550-dbd82f7bd42a However, this thread was locked with...
  9. Tried to install a small game but now it is stuck at 0% wont let me uninstall, cancel, or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to install a small game but now it is stuck at 0% wont let me uninstall, cancel, or...: like i said its stuck i cant do anything i tried wsreset.exe ive tried repairing restarting and uninstalling the app i hard restarted my computer and yet its still stuck at download at 0% and...
  10. Xbox One displays icons that are too small. How to remedy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One displays icons that are too small. How to remedy?: I turned on my Xbox One after a couple of weeks of not using it and found this as show in the picture. Everything else regarding display and game play are fine, but the opening (home) screen icons...